SiouxSports.com Forum

2019/2020 Early Departures

cberkas

11 minutes ago, UND1981 said:

Potential ED's left to go?  Achan, Schuldt from SC, Mitchell from DU, Perunovich, Samberg, Wolf, Tufte, Shepard from UMD. 

4 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

Schuldt was a senior. 

And signed with Vegas. 

38 minutes ago, UND1981 said:

Potential ED's left to go?  Achan, Schuldt from SC, Mitchell from DU, Perunovich, Samberg, Wolf, Tufte, Shepard from UMD. 

Would guess Anderson would be more likely than Wolf for UMD.

2 hours ago, tnt said:

Would guess Anderson would be more likely than Wolf for UMD.

A big key for UMD is Sheperd.  I believe he is older so now might be the time to make the jump while he is a hot commodity.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tbone said:

Denver seems to go with quite a few European goalies, eh? 

I’ll never forget DU goaltender Sinuhe Wallinheimo from the mid-90’s. He had most! I remember him skating out to center ice at the WCHA Final Five and staring down the opposing goaltender. Fun times. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I’ll never forget DU goaltender Sinuhe Wallinheimo from the mid-90’s. He had most! I remember him skating out to center ice at the WCHA Final Five and staring down the opposing goaltender. Fun times. 

Jordan Parise doing that when UND was playing Anchorage at the F5 was epic.  Goalie for Anchorage (King I believe) was getting in some post scrum shots in on Zach and Jordy skates to the red line and lays his stick down..... loved it.

1 hour ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I'd be willing to bet we go alumni. Maybe Goehring? 

Just for something different, i am going to throw "The General's" name into the mix.  Not that I know that he would be interested, but he sure seemed to have the utmost respect of his teammates and was relentless.  Whatever we wind up doing, i would strongly advise against hiring one of the players Dads.  Don't know if that was a problem for the past couple of years but it sure could lead to some serious locker room issues.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, crb1 said:

Matt Shaw out as Assistant coach at UND. Berry is listening.

3 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

That, or that he thinks the PP isn't good. I'll take the latter :)

@Wilbur sent Berry, @Oxbow6, and me a group text earlier today.  We all three voted “OUT” and coach gave Shaw the pink slip 10 minutes later.

#GettingThingsDone

• Upvote 4