SiouxSports.com Forum

2019/2020 Early Departures

cberkas

I hate this time of year.  Watching Schlossman's twitter and this site for news on Poolman.  Really hope he stays.  It's easy to lead when things are easy. but I think the leadership group did a great job of keeping the team pulling in the same direction this year.  

32 minutes ago, hky said:

I hate this time of year.  Watching Schlossman's twitter and this site for news on Poolman.  Really hope he stays.  It's easy to lead when things are easy. but I think the leadership group did a great job of keeping the team pulling in the same direction this year.  

Instead it’s mostly women’s hockey coverage

55 minutes ago, hky said:

After watching the latest through these doors....it sure sounds like he's staying.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, iluvdebbies said:

After watching the latest through these doors....it sure sounds like he's staying.

I would be shocked if he stays given his age, but I sure do hope he stays.  He definitely wouldn't play in the NHL next year anyways.  He may want to have a big senior season and get an NHL game or two in next year.

3 hours ago, Tradition said:

https://www.sbncollegehockey.com/platform/amp/2016/12/2/13821626/gopher-hockey-commitments-mat-robson-penticton-vees

According to this article, Robson would have “2.5 to 3.0 years of eligibility” with the gophers. He only used 1.5. So he could have returned for a senior season.

According to Minnesota Hockey Rule 1996(c)(a3), also known as the “Steve DeBus Rule,” Robson would have 6.5 years of eligibility left.

4 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

According to Minnesota Hockey Rule 1996(c)(a3), also known as the “Steve DeBus Rule,” Robson woukd have 6.5 years of eligibility left.

DeAre Mafia Man,

You miss-spellled the wurd “would”. 

Sinceerly,

GF Hockey 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

According to Minnesota Hockey Rule 1996(c)(a3), also known as the “Steve DeBus Rule,” Robson would have 6.5 years of eligibility left.

North Dakota is the only team with 28 year olds Mafia.

Your Friend,

Doug Woog