SiouxSports.com Forum

2019/2020 Early Departures

cberkas

7 hours ago, farce poobah said:

Canisius is hemorraging too.   :lol:

Six guys already have gone pro.  Okay, okay, they were all seniors.

so ..... we have a chance next seson????

Seriously... You think this year was bad... imagine going through the entire season  with an opening weekend being swept by Canisius at home.

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

so ..... we have a chance next seson????

Seriously... You think this year was bad... imagine going through the entire season  with an opening weekend being swept by Canisius at home.

Berry wouldn’t make it through the weekend. :D

11 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Greatly underperformed at BC.

Agreed, hit the panic button. Reminds me a ton of Kieffer Bellows. He bolted after a bad freshman year and currently has 17 pts in 64 AHL games all while being a dash 15.  In both cases, the guys are clearly not ready for pro hockey. And in both cases, they played with high end talent atNTDP and had big shots. Clearly they needed to work on other facets of the game.

36 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Agreed, hit the panic button. Reminds me a ton of Kieffer Bellows. He bolted after a bad freshman year and currently has 17 pts in 64 AHL games all while being a dash 15.  In both cases, the guys are clearly not ready for pro hockey. And in both cases, they played with high end talent atNTDP and had big shots. Clearly they needed to work on other facets of the game.

Oh, I'm sure Kieffer's dad is busy blaming the coaching staff for his son's lack of production.  -15.  Woof.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tradition said:

Oliver Wahlstrom one and done from BC. 

Unsurprising. Man what an underwhelming season he had after many media and fans were predicting some big things from him this season. I sure thought he’d put up better numbers and be more of a factor for BC. If he can’t produce at NCAA level, what makes him think he will at higher levels? Kid needed another season at least. 

Now Bowers is expected to sign as well for BU. What an absolute nightmare of an off-season (after a nightmare of a season) for BU. I've never seen something like this from a team that finished as poorly as they did. 

6 hours ago, cberkas said:

So, Wahlstrom left BC without signing with the Islanders, I find that to be odd.

It's a panic move by a kid who's always played with ridiculously high end centers.  He has a great shot so he scored a lot when being spoon fed.

• Upvote 1

Now that its golf season in St. Cloud you would assume a few guys are going to sign in addition to the 7 seniors they lose.  I'll put money on Ahcan and Poehling also departing.

Be nice to talk about Duluth departures too. 

On 3/30/2019 at 2:02 PM, MafiaMan said:

Hopefully Goon and his new drinking buddy DrunkHockeyGuy are chatting about this exact topic later today...

I am sitting in my basement watching Providence beat Cornell. Later, I am going to watch the Bruins continue their march to the Stanley Cup playoffs.