Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
108498

UND vs DU

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Sioux1988 said:

Big request, please feel free to ignore. If you have the time to be vocal about this weekend please do. I'm "stuck" at a wedding all weekend. I'd like to find out how we're playing and if I should watch my recordings when I get home Tuesday.

Geez...who the hell is getting married when the Sioux are in the GD playoffs? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Geez...who the hell is getting married when the Sioux are in the GD playoffs? :D

Remember in 2016 when the Ralph didn’t host a watch party because of a wedding? What were those people thinking? How selfish!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sioux1988 said:

Big request, please feel free to ignore. If you have the time to be vocal about this weekend please do. I'm "stuck" at a wedding all weekend. I'd like to find out how we're playing and if I should watch my recordings when I get home Tuesday.

NCHC.TV on your phone. Find a wifi connection and you are good to go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, George M. Bluth said:

Remember in 2016 when the Ralph didn’t host a watch party because of a wedding? What were those people thinking? How selfish!

As great as it would have been to pack the Ralph for the natty, I can't imagine being anywhere else but downtown GF for the game. One of the best nights of my life, as I'm sure many others can say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Info via Schloss' article this morning, interesting to see how we have fared at Magness since 2003.  

UND in Magness Arena since 2003-04

2018-19 — Denver win and tie
2017-18 — Split
2016-17 — DNP
2015-16 — Denver sweep
2014-15 — Split
2013-14 — Split
2012-13 — Split
2011-12 — Split
2010-11 — DNP
2009-10 — Denver sweep
2008-09 — DNP
2007-08 — Split
2006-07 — Split
2005-06 — Split
2004-05 — DNP
2003-04 — UND sweep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Info via Schloss' article this morning, interesting to see how we have fared at Magness since 2003.  

UND in Magness Arena since 2003-04

2018-19 — Denver win and tie
2017-18 — Split
2016-17 — DNP
2015-16 — Denver sweep
2014-15 — Split
2013-14 — Split
2012-13 — Split
2011-12 — Split
2010-11 — DNP
2009-10 — Denver sweep
2008-09 — DNP
2007-08 — Split
2006-07 — Split
2005-06 — Split
2004-05 — DNP
2003-04 — UND sweep

So we're due for a sweep? 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SiouxSherm94 said:

As great as it would have been to pack the Ralph for the natty, I can't imagine being anywhere else but downtown GF for the game. One of the best nights of my life, as I'm sure many others can say.

Celebrating with the team at Ferg's Live and getting to hold the national championship trophy didn't suck either :) 

Although, I will say there was an awareness of all the fans in Tampa that a massive party had kicked off in Grand Forks. One of the best nights of my life!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Celebrating with the team at Ferg's Live and getting to hold the national championship trophy didn't suck either :) 

Although, I will say there was an awareness of all the fans in Tampa that a massive party had kicked off in Grand Forks. One of the best nights of my life!

The first thing that crossed our mind in our group as soon as we got to Ferg’s (RIP) after that game was “can you imagine Grand Forks right now?” :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m doing what any normal UND hockey fan living in Monument, CO does on game day.....I’m stuck at home due to snow, ironing dress shirts while rocking out to the new Volbeat live blue ray! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fetch said:

Are the games on TV here ?

Never Mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

the road to 9 runs through Albuquerque...

That's where our flight emergency landed on the way home from Vegas. . . flight attendant had a stroke.  Then we missed our connection in Dallas and ended up there overnight.  Good times.  Hope the team's stop in Albuquerque brings better luck!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...