SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs DU

Pretty sure I know the answer, as I caught the ‘so long folks’ sign off on Saturday Night on MidCo but I am guessing they are not televising NCHC First Round in Denver?

Has anyone else seen/heard any other reports of TV options or is it NCHC.tv only?

CBSSN has never televised this round of the playoffs.  It’s never been an issue of course because we have ‘always’ had FSSN or MidCo.

I will be out of the area so internets will be my only option but I thought I would ask for the benefit of other fans who may be curious. 

Just now, GoalieMask said:

Pretty sure I know the answer, as I caught the ‘so long folks’ sign off on Saturday Night on MidCo but I am guessing they are not televising NCHC First Round in Denver?

Has anyone else seen/heard any other reports of TV options or is it NCHC.tv only?

CBSSN has never televised this round of the playoffs.  It’s never been an issue of course because we have ‘always’ had FSSN or MidCo.

I will be out of the area so internets will be my only option but I thought I would ask for the benefit of other fans who may be curious. 

The UND Hockey Facebook account responded to a comment asking about TV that we may have news in a couple days. I’m guessing they are working on getting it, but that’s just my interpretation of that. No guarantee it’ll happen but sounds like they are trying. 

6 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

The UND Hockey Facebook account responded to a comment asking about TV that we may have news in a couple days. I’m guessing they are working on getting it, but that’s just my interpretation of that. No guarantee it’ll happen but sounds like they are trying. 

Good to know, thanks for the update. 

8 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

It’s expected that Midco will pick up the feed

Good move by MidCo if they pick it up.  They probably set aside the block for programming so it only makes sense to fill the hole with this coverage, especially since they promote this as their “Championship Season” time of year. 

4 minutes ago, GoalieMask said:

Good move by MidCo if they pick it up.  They probably set aside the block for programming so it only makes sense to fill the hole with this coverage, especially since they promote this as their “Championship Season” time of year. 

They did keep the main MidcoSN channel open it appears as their schedule for the weekend online only lists SD High School Hockey on the 2nd Channel

If you think our goal production is anemic, in NCHC games Denver has less total goals.

They are coming off a tie and two losses.

This is 4th place vs 5th place, not 1st vs 8th. Being the visitor is a hurdle, but the opponent is quite beatable.

Fri 4-2 UND eng

Sat 2-1 UND ot

• Upvote 2

I love the game outcome predictions that have been posted.

What a sport, good old fashion fun this is, especially in our crazy world.

My mom and I text each other during the games over the years.

We call them the Cardiac Sioux.  She will text me with 6 minutes go, “I’m heading to the ER to get an IV plugged in!”

“Here we go, Cardiac Sioux!”

Good times, Hockey, the Greatest sport on earth.

• Upvote 2