SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnesota State Hockey Tournament

GoalieMask

There are bound to be a few of us along the Red River who have a shared interest in this event. 

East Side poised for another run in “A” and Moorhead with a tough draw in the first round vs U of M Prep, er, Edina in “AA”.

Always enjoyable to watch it unfold from the X. 

6 hours ago, George M. Bluth said:

I've heard good things about Mason Poolman and Trey Ausmus for EGF.  Carsen Richels from Blaine (I believe currently uncommitted) was mentioned in the Potential Recruits thread as well. 

Also Landon Parker from EGF.  Made varsity as Bantam, but got injured and basically was out for a year.

It looks like it's on KVRR's sub-channel Antenna TV (buying the feed from Channel 45 out of MSP).

That said, I'd guess you have to be in the KVRR viewing region (namely the Red River Valley). 

If you go here and punch in something like Binford, ND* (ZIP 58416, in KVRR area) you see 595 KJRR-Antenna TV under Limited Cable. 

Change to Bismarck 58501 (not in KVRR service area) and no go. 

*That's for you @bincitysioux :) 

On 3/5/2019 at 11:02 AM, George M. Bluth said:

I've heard good things about Mason Poolman and Trey Ausmus for EGF.  Carsen Richels from Blaine (I believe currently uncommitted) was mentioned in the Potential Recruits thread as well. 

Donte Lawson for Greenway is very good, and uncommitted...and on a side note, he liked my tweet to Berry about getting him to UND:lol:

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Yote 53 said:

It's usually on two channels, one on the HD section of the lineup and on the SD section,  though they are both SD.  Look over by the ME TV stations.

You can also stream the tournament online at Prep45 dot com.

https://www.prep45.com/

Yup, that's all I could find as well.  Nothing for AppleTV, Firestick, or Roku that I'm aware of.   

I'm expecting EGF to demolish the Minnesota River co-operative by at least 5 goals.   

15 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Looking at the box so far I'd say EGF needs to find and control MR's 4. 

2 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

Two quick ones in the first 2:09 of the 3rd, now 5-2 EGF.  

It seems suddenly MR needs to find EGF 9 ... he got both in 1:09 (shorty and a clean breakaway).