SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (12-16, 6-9) @ USD (12-16, 6-9) 3/2 330 PM

SWSiouxMN

7 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Yeah that wasn't good... lol.

Let's try that again:  That looked like an awkward handshake. 

I thought the same thing.  Looked like something Lee said pissed your coach off.  Lee explained it in the post-game interview:

he said “we’ll see you again soon”. Or something to that affect.  What he meant was that if both teams win their first round games in the SLT, they would play again.  No offense meant by it, but tempers were probably high right after the game.  Bad timing, I guess.

Why would we need the bowl type set up?  The Betty seats 3,100 and we never sell that out so I don't see the need for more empty seats.  I would be for more seating if we could fill them but I don't see that happening.

8 minutes ago, HAWKS1 said:

Why would we need the bowl type set up?  The Betty seats 3,100 and we never sell that out so I don't see the need for more empty seats.  I would be for more seating if we could fill them but I don't see that happening.

I personally love watching a game at the Betty.  No bad seats, loud when the team goes on a run, etc. 

32 minutes ago, HAWKS1 said:

I like the Betty I just prefer the bowl seating style.