Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

@NorthDakotaAD tweets


Recommended Posts

  • 10 months later...
2 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

This has nothing to do with a Chaves tweet, but maybe Chaves is the reason.

http://knoxradio.com/news/local/brekke-leave-und-walhalla-job

HPC Phase II and Chaves and a donor wants more visibilty or a former fb player,

Yeah...... No. Leaving under his own terms.

I'm not even sure his position falls under the athletic department anymore either, though he obviously still is tied significantly to the department.

You're not going to find many people who can earnestly talk about UND with as much passion as Brekke can. 

Will be interesting to see who they can find to fill his position. Sanderson isn't quite ready for that big of a role yet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

 

Will be interesting to see who they can find to fill his position. 

I would guess there are a lot of folks that post on this site that think this would be a great position for Bubba Schweigert.

I'm not necessarily one of those people, but at the very least I suspect it will make for an interesting talking point during the off season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Yeah...... No. Leaving under his own terms.

I'm not even sure his position falls under the athletic department anymore either, though he obviously still is tied significantly to the department.

You're not going to find many people who can earnestly talk about UND with as much passion as Brekke can. 

Will be interesting to see who they can find to fill his position. Sanderson isn't quite ready for that big of a role yet. 

I'm hearing the same thing on Steve.  He wasn't looking but this opportunity was offered to him.

His foundation position sounds like a fun job but I would guess the time away from family over the years would get difficult.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Schweigert to the foundation? And Hoffner for head coach?

 

 

i know, I know... the Hawks made it to the playoffs. Bubba is not going anywhere..

but seriously, get Hoffner before someone else does

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, zonadub said:

Schweigert to the foundation? And Hoffner for head coach?

 

 

i know, I know... the Hawks made it to the playoffs. Bubba is not going anywhere..

but seriously, get Hoffner before someone else does

We'll miss that boat too and 7-8 years from now hear that Hoffner was named HC at Iowa St., Wyoming, UNLV or some other FBS school.

  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bincitysioux said:

I would guess there are a lot of folks that post on this site that think this would be a great position for Bubba Schweigert.

I'm not necessarily one of those people, but at the very least I suspect it will make for an interesting talking point during the off season.

Yes. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...