Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Denver


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Penalties are often the result of competing hard- i never get too worked up about them.   Forgive me for being obvious, but the gap on this year's team is offensive creativity.  Forwards are play

Worst case scenario. Not only is it a not a goal, it's not even a shot on net, which is all that really matters.

Fitting that this game was on Groundhog Day because it feels like I am watching the same game over and over.   

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I’m skipping the CC /Duluth series this weekend to attend the UND games at Magness. I hope I’m making the right decision. I do know the energy in Magness will be a lot higher than at World Arena. 

Wait a minute, didn't you go to Canisius?

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I’m skipping the CC /Duluth series this weekend to attend the UND games at Magness. I hope I’m making the right decision. I do know the energy in Magness will be a lot higher than at World Arena. 

What kind of high we talking about here? :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

No Poolman, no JJ, no Mismash, no Tomey=no wins this weekend. 1-3 and 2-4.

Wait, so just so we're clear, we beat St. Clown last weekend with only Poolman in the lineup out of those four. We had all of those other three out and beat the No. 1 team in the country. So, you're saying that because Poolman is out, we get swept? Fine to have that opinion, just making sure.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Wait, so just so we're clear, we beat St. Clown last weekend with only Poolman in the lineup out of those four. We had all of those other three out and beat the No. 1 team in the country. So, you're saying that because Poolman is out, we get swept? Fine to have that opinion, just making sure.

Nope Tomey also played last weekend. 

What is he out with now? I didnt realize he was out too 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Nope Tomey also played last weekend. 

What is he out with now? I didnt realize he was out too 

Thome hasn’t played since the U18 exhibition in December. He’s out long term which is why we brought in the new goaltender early.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting in DJ’s Dugout in Omaha having a cold IPA.  Drove down from GF today with my 15 and 12 year old so they could attend the Panic! At The Disco concert tonight.  Not my cup of tea, but a few more    beers and a UND win tonight will do me some good!  Poolman or no, I think we found something last Saturday.  Green sweeps 4-2 with an empty netter tonight, and 4-1 tomorrow.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, burd said:

Hit a weed patch, Ogie?

 

47 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Yeah, no he didn't lol. That's why we signed Feeney.

No, sorry for some reason I thought siouxfaninseattle was using the nickname Tomey for Tychonick which seemed a little bit weird, but now I realize he's just an idiot and was spelling Thome completely wrong. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Wait, so just so we're clear, we beat St. Clown last weekend with only Poolman in the lineup out of those four. We had all of those other three out and beat the No. 1 team in the country. So, you're saying that because Poolman is out, we get swept? Fine to have that opinion, just making sure.

Yes that is what I'm saying. It was at home and it seems to me that Denver has a chip on their shoulders after being swept last weekend. And they always get a little more help from the refs at home.

58 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

 

No, sorry for some reason I thought siouxfaninseattle was using the nickname Tomey for Tychonick which seemed a little bit weird, but now I realize he's just an idiot and was spelling Thome completely wrong. 

 

56 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Hahahahaha I 100% believe you and that answer is phenomenal!

Brutal. I'll just leave now so that you spelling nazis and hockey experts can carry on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...