SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Denver

runaroundsioux

19 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I’m skipping the CC /Duluth series this weekend to attend the UND games at Magness. I hope I’m making the right decision. I do know the energy in Magness will be a lot higher than at World Arena. 

Wait a minute, didn't you go to Canisius?

27 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

I’m skipping the CC /Duluth series this weekend to attend the UND games at Magness. I hope I’m making the right decision. I do know the energy in Magness will be a lot higher than at World Arena. 

What kind of high we talking about here? :D

10 minutes ago, siouxfaninseattle said:

No Poolman, no JJ, no Mismash, no Tomey=no wins this weekend. 1-3 and 2-4.

Wait, so just so we're clear, we beat St. Clown last weekend with only Poolman in the lineup out of those four. We had all of those other three out and beat the No. 1 team in the country. So, you're saying that because Poolman is out, we get swept? Fine to have that opinion, just making sure.

37 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Wait, so just so we're clear, we beat St. Clown last weekend with only Poolman in the lineup out of those four. We had all of those other three out and beat the No. 1 team in the country. So, you're saying that because Poolman is out, we get swept? Fine to have that opinion, just making sure.

Nope Tomey also played last weekend. 

What is he out with now? I didnt realize he was out too 

27 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Nope Tomey also played last weekend. 

What is he out with now? I didnt realize he was out too 

Thome hasn’t played since the U18 exhibition in December. He’s out long term which is why we brought in the new goaltender early.

Sitting in DJ’s Dugout in Omaha having a cold IPA.  Drove down from GF today with my 15 and 12 year old so they could attend the Panic! At The Disco concert tonight.  Not my cup of tea, but a few more    beers and a UND win tonight will do me some good!  Poolman or no, I think we found something last Saturday.  Green sweeps 4-2 with an empty netter tonight, and 4-1 tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, burd said:

Hit a weed patch, Ogie?

47 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Yeah, no he didn't lol. That's why we signed Feeney.

No, sorry for some reason I thought siouxfaninseattle was using the nickname Tomey for Tychonick which seemed a little bit weird, but now I realize he's just an idiot and was spelling Thome completely wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Yes that is what I'm saying. It was at home and it seems to me that Denver has a chip on their shoulders after being swept last weekend. And they always get a little more help from the refs at home.

58 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

No, sorry for some reason I thought siouxfaninseattle was using the nickname Tomey for Tychonick which seemed a little bit weird, but now I realize he's just an idiot and was spelling Thome completely wrong. 

56 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Hahahahaha I 100% believe you and that answer is phenomenal!

Brutal. I'll just leave now so that you spelling nazis and hockey experts can carry on.