SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Denver

runaroundsioux

11 hours ago, UND1981 said:

I saw JJ in the concourse at the Ralph both nights vs. St. Cloud with a knock-out co-ed having him pinned against the wall next to a beer kiosk.

It didn't look like he was suffering at all!

Just a hunch after watching him play at UND for these last 3 or 4 season but I'm guessing he didn't score/not good finishing skills, seems  challenged in that regard. :silly:

17 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

Just a hunch after watching him play at UND for these last 3 or 4 season but I'm guessing he didn't score/not good finishing skills, seems  challenged in that regard. :silly:

Report i heard awhile back was that he had some type of illness.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Denver hasn't been good their last three.  Handed a tie against CC, and doors blown off by Western.  May be the right time to catch them.

Prediction:

Nobody can spell Lukoseviches without looking it up.  

Look-at-sons-a-biches

• Upvote 1

On 1/29/2019 at 4:15 PM, KoolGuy2K said:

I kinda like that hawk logo in the background. 

4611A2B1-BE47-4186-B15B-84EA3FB40E30.png

Someone must love our board to go back 3 years since this logo was posted to use this Hawk instead of UND's logo.

https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/21083-so-i-guess-fighting-hawks-it-is/?page=37&tab=comments#comment-844367

• Like 1

3 hours ago, darell1976 said:

Someone must love our board to go back 3 years since this logo was posted to use this Hawk instead of UND's logo.

https://forum.siouxsports.com/topic/21083-so-i-guess-fighting-hawks-it-is/?page=37&tab=comments#comment-844367

They must be bigger UND fans than I am, because I don’t remember seeing that one before. Or else I’m just getting old and forgetful. :sad:

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Denver hasn't been good their last three.  Handed a tie against CC, and doors blown off by Western.  May be the right time to catch them.

Prediction:

Nobody can spell Lukoseviches without looking it up.  

Maybe is one word, but I digress...maybe Denver comes in a little ticked off and smokes a tired North Dakota team, who, by the looks of it, might not arrive in Denver until five minutes before face-off on Friday night!  :lol:

24 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Maybe is one word, but I digress...maybe Denver comes in a little ticked off and smokes a tired North Dakota team, who, by the looks of it, might not arrive in Denver until five minutes before face-off on Friday night!  :lol:

It may be the right time to catch them. Maybe the right time to catch them.

• Upvote 3