Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geaux_sioux

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, North Dakota said:

If it was widely being used why was he the only kid to fail the test? There are 18 players tested after every playoff game. Doesn't make sense that only one failed if this was being handed out by the staff. 

There are always 3 sides to a story. In this case its the kids, the schools and the truth. Doubt we ever hear the truth.

I did have a theory.  It was supposed to be in/out of the system quickly or masked by something else.  Why would a staff member provide something if there was even a chance at a + test??  The mom and player said what they said, "used throughout the locker room."  I think we need this on a t-shirt.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best part about it is mom is once a Bison always a Bison All American status.  

I'm in the "how is he the only one that failed?" group.  Doesn't make sense, and momma bear may be going above and beyond for her cub that isn't telling the whole truth in the matter.

Sad that his college football days could be over if indeed it was a coach that screwed up.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Best part about it is mom is once a Bison always a Bison All American status.  

I'm in the "how is he the only one that failed?" group.  Doesn't make sense, and momma bear may be going above and beyond for her cub that isn't telling the whole truth in the matter.

Sad that his college football days could be over if indeed it was a coach that screwed up.  

Maybe just a position coach so not the whole team.  No coach would give it if they thought they would be caught.  Maybe a limited number of players in the position group. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grab your popcorn folks, this is going to implode and will be fun to watch!!!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right in the middle of recruiting season.... anyone want to rethink their commitments to NDSU because you see first hand how committed they are toward you.  Just throw the player away and then make the story go away.    In the end, "haven't they already been through enough"... ops wrong quote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The article says that Matt Larsen "didn't elaborate".  Here's something, as a reporter, ask a question to get him to elaborate.  Having talked to a former NDSU football player that said he wouldn't make it at NDSU today because they are maniacal about the diet of the players and go nuts if they eat anything outside of the designated plan, I can see the players following the instructions of staff to the letter.  Someone needs to elaborate, whether it be the family, or NDSU.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has gotten to the point of being just sad. There’s some untruth in that article somewhere. 

Hope the young man can make some lemonade out this pile of lemons he fell in 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, LeftyZL said:

All I know is that if someone(NDSU) was questioning my honesty and integrity, I’d call a spade a spade. Name the coach if it’s true.

NDSU is throwing him under the bus and calling him a liar in the article.

Someone is lying. Time to show your cards.

I'd say that for now, the kid and his mother are attempting to take the high road and do not want to name names at this time. They know what this would do to the program; they are from small town ND and don't want to be called out for naming names so they are trying hard to get the adults in charge to come forward. Can you imagine the backlash for telling what they know?

BIson leaders won't come forward. They want to preserve the good will they have in the recruiting world. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, geaux_sioux said:

3A045061-ADB3-4D86-B819-B2F194CB2812.gif

29C56321-E9DA-4DFA-B994-D4A16C3DB2CF.gif

7B3A7E60-F054-4B5E-A110-7AC35B172E0F.gif

A743DE4D-7BAF-48AD-89E8-AE684B5EB431.gif

870DEC5F-A90B-49D1-9EF7-54E4C0BFDB96.gif

26477CF2-0550-43BB-BBEC-0DC1F6B7ED9E.gif

CC3D0747-AA65-43FE-BD22-D0A1DF974E68.gif

Dang. Now I"m craving popcorn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any one want to post this article on AGS and get blasted by the regular bizzon rubes that make up most of its posters?

The FCS world needs to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Grab your popcorn folks, this is going to implode and will be fun to watch!!!

Try grab a beer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gundy1124 said:

I did have a theory.  It was supposed to be in/out of the system quickly or masked by something else.  Why would a staff member provide something if there was even a chance at a + test??  The mom and player said what they said, "used throughout the locker room."  I think we need this on a t-shirt.

I don’t think the coach knew it was banned. Reckless but not intentional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, homer said:

Weird his mom would lie like that?

Clearly she had an axe to grind as NDSU's first WBB All-American and member of the athletics hall of fame....;)

But as the saying goes, "Once a bison always a bison (until it is inconvenient)."

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as everyone expected. The whole Bison team is taking illegal substances.

Quote

because it was used throughout the locker room.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Well that's a bombshell Kolpack article!

What about the cover up? What about no reporter in Fargo will report negative info on NDSU????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, North Dakota said:

If it was widely being used why was he the only kid to fail the test? There are 18 players tested after every playoff game. Doesn't make sense that only one failed if this was being handed out by the staff. 

There are always 3 sides to a story. In this case its the kids, the schools and the truth. Doubt we ever hear the truth.

Exactly. If it was as widely used and a third of the dressed players are tested why was he the only positive test? It sounds to me like he doesn't want to tell mommie what he did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Just as everyone expected. The whole Bison team is taking illegal substances.

 

Damn good thing UND isn't good enough to get far enough along in the playoffs to get tested. They had a kid arrested for dealing roids about 3 years ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bison73 said:

What about the cover up? What about no reporter in Fargo will report negative info on NDSU????

I am surprised at the detail.  The follow-up will be the key.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fry Bread said:

This has gotten to the point of being just sad. There’s some untruth in that article somewhere. 

Hope the young man can make some lemonade out this pile of lemons he fell in 

Like they say at ndsu, when life gives you lemons, take lemonroids.  

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Damn good thing UND isn't good enough to get far enough along in the playoffs to get tested. They had a kid arrested for dealing roids about 3 years ago.  

Ahhh so it is true and now you have to attack UND. 

Well played.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...