SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

2 hours ago, BAT67 said:

One thing I have been told is that what was taken is legal to a point but some how he got twice as much as is legal by NCAA standards

Smart post, hopefully Jonny doesn't also put you in the idiot category?

This person in the know that told you the one thing; could you ask that person who "he got twice as much" from?
That information could keep both of us from the idiot category!

36 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

This person in the know that told you the one thing; could you ask that person who "he got twice as much" from?

No.  It's really hard to get into the idiot category.  I know you want company but it takes a special someone to earn that designation.

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You cant be this stupid????

Dabo Sweeney and Ben Newman
Chris Klieman and Ben Newman. (Love the photo: Newman on the sidelines in NDSU gear. Almost looks like a "trusted staff member".)

Sweeney says his staff at Clemson may have given a banned substance
Robbins' say "trusted staff member" of Klieman's NDSU staff gave banned substance

Condemning? No.
Convicting? No.
Circumstantial? At best.
Coincidental. For now. 

Basis for an inquiry? I'd have to say ... yes. 

I'll say it again: Who is the Ben Newman fellow and why do suspensions seem to show up where he is. 

• Upvote 1

I give the trolls some credit for visiting SS to hear the other side of the story since the holidays, but not one bit for downplaying the seriousness of this and trying to persuade fans across ND that it's no big deal or BB Mama's Junior had a little too much coffee. Didn't see in any of their comments that Junior had to poop a lot?

Athletic Director Dan Radakovich of Clemson doesn't know how the 3 athletes ended up with the banned substance Ostarine in their systems, leading to failed drug tests. At least he didn't say that they got it from another student athlete. 

Image result for ndsu matt larsen

Larsen - it's from some student athlete.

Clemson coach Dabo Swinney said "trying to really kind of find out exactly where it came from or is it some type of contaminant or something

Way too many similarities with SU and Clemson in this.

https://www.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article225649065.html

Acting as judge and jury you must be a person of integrity?  Certainly you want to appear inspired by higher ideals. Are you going to compromise your own principals and actually play the game next season?  Last time UND felt they were at a disadvantage they quit. 

Make a stand.  Stop your libel and do something!  stand up for your principals.  quit the series.  you obviously feel at a disadvantage and that is certainly a precedent for quitting at UND.  It would probably be better than a repeat of last time too  I’m sure you dont want to sit through that again when you could stay at home and post away how unfair it all is for UND and an insult to it’s virtues  

For once, let the smoke clear up a little.  try to focus on what’s important and do the right thing  

• Downvote 3

17 minutes ago, Milo said:

Acting as judge and jury you must be a person of integrity?  Certainly you want to appear inspired by higher ideals. Are you going to compromise your own principals and actually play the game next season?  Last time UND felt they were at a disadvantage they quit. 

Make a stand.  Stop your libel and do something!  stand up for your principals.  quit the series.  you obviously feel at a disadvantage and that is certainly a precedent for quitting at UND.  It would probably be better than a repeat of last time too  I’m sure you dont want to sit through that again when you could stay at home and post away how unfair it all is for UND and an insult to it’s virtues  

For once, let the smoke clear up a little.  try to focus on what’s important and do the right thing  

The post was purple, a little humor. Grab some popcorn.

Now for you trolls that stay up all night and drink coffee, don't poop your pants.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Milo said:

Oh now it's important to slow down and do the right thing.  Got it.  Make sure to tell Mr. Larsen that.

• Upvote 2

“All Quiet on the Southern Front” written by whom?  Larson, Kleiman Newman??? Who is the author?

No public statements leads to speculation:

1) guilt

2) law suit

3) internal investigation (seriously?)

4) cover up

Was there a contract signed that allowed these “sales?” If so, must be a buy out going on.

The book is being written.... we just don’t know the release date yet.  The longer NDJuice U takes to write the book, the more problematic the release date will be.

Just follow the money....

18 hours ago, F'nHawks said:

Has it been mentioned here that Clemson players tested positive for ostarine?

https://www.usada.org/substance-profile-ostarine/

How in the world does Clemson staff give this to their players when it is not approved in any substance for human consumption? 

From the link:

Is ostarine prohibited in sport?

Yes, ostarine is prohibited at all times under the S1 Anabolic Agent category of the WADA Prohibited List. The number of positive tests involving ostarine has increased steadily over the past few years, with WADA reporting 28 globally in 2015.

Do everyday products contain ostarine?

There are in fact products that contain ostarine, but only illegal ones. Given that ostarine is not approved for human use or consumption in the U.S., or in any other country, there are no legal medications that contain ostarine.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Milo said:

Every contracted game between the schools UND has played. We've been over that. 

I've already contacted the NCAA's enforcement people asking why Ben Newman's name is swirling near loss of eligibility issues on at least two campuses. Call it my good deed for the day. You can thank me later. 

Who could clear up the smoke immediately? Robbins' by naming (names or substances); NDSU by naming the 'giver' (staff, grad student, S/A) that Larson admits to. Heck if Larson know that he knows the substance too I bet. A fifty word press brief and all the supposition goes away.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Didn't see in any of their comments that Junior had to poop a lot?

Well, the first spin was "paperwork" was involved.  ;) 

On 1/6/2019 at 12:58 PM, Bison06 said:

http://www.ncaa.org/2018-19-ncaa-banned-drugs-list

As far as I’ve heard, all we know is he used a banned stimulant without permission. Lots of these listed are used by the majority of college kids these days as study aids and are perfectly legal to the ncaa with the proper paperwork from my understanding. As far as we know, his only crime may be not getting the proper paperwork filed.

Obviously, it could also be a more serious situation too, but who knows.

The first speculation (from an NDSU fan) was "Oops, um, paperwork!" 

It's since become caffeine. 

How about "more light less heat". How about a step up and own it press conference by someone.