SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

59 minutes ago, Bubbasburner said:

I was simply informing Ms. Mama, but I can see you guys won't let one positive test go, or have even a rational thought. Have a nice day.

C'mon man, you don't think you are going to get a little ribbing about that from us for a while when you come on our board?  :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bubbasburner said:

I was simply informing Ms. Mama, but I can see you guys won't let one positive test go, or have even a rational thought. Have a nice day.

Speaking of rational. How rational is it to have your handle on a UND fan forum and expect UND fans to see the good coming from anything you say? Seems like a rational expectation. Right? 

• Upvote 4

On 2/2/2019 at 9:44 AM, Siouxphan27 said:

That’s a great question you pose at the end of your response.  

Maybe a lot of it has to do with their ISP.   You know, their Illegal Substance Program.   As a fellow UND fan who clearly bleeds kelly green, what do you think?

I think if NDSUs success is attributed to improper supliments UNDs lack of success is caused by marijuana smoking and drug dealing.  One is a byproduct of a culture of success.  The other from a culture of failure.

I don’t believe either is true and am confident both programs can efffectively deal with these types of problems.

54 minutes ago, Milo said:

I think if NDSUs success is attributed to improper supliments UNDs lack of success is caused by marijuana smoking and drug dealing.  One is a byproduct of a culture of success.  The other from a culture of failure.

I don’t believe either is true and am confident both programs can efffectively deal with these types of problems.

Man you sound desperate to justify your programs cheating.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Milo said:

Want to expand on why one or two of NDSU's players were suspended and/or dismissed over the last year or two?

3 hours ago, Milo said:

I’ll agree to that.  Nice to hear you are admitting the last 8 years were due to cheating.  

Here’s to hoping both programs have many “clean victories” and future success.  

• Upvote 1

Like I said I don’t believe either is true.  

If it is I certainly hope the drug problem up there and all the marijuana dealing is over with for the safety of the community and the health of those misguided individuals. Marijuana addiction is no laughing matter and drug dealing is an assault on the community at large. Too much coffee is bad too I guess, but that’s only the NCAAs opinion. It’s not illegal or a threat to the communities well being as drug addiction and marijuana dealing is. Did they have a cartel connection for their marijuana supply or doesn’t anybody know?

I appreciate this thread. It’s important to talk about caffeine abuse. It’s also critical to talk about illegal drugs, drug dealing and the threat posed to the community at large by the UND football teams illegal activities.

• Downvote 3

If there was an ongoing issue, clearly Grand Forks media would cover it.

That said ... 

Where's the Fargo media follow-up asking Mr. Robbins (and his NDSU HoF mother) to substantiate their "trusted staff member" claim and to assure us that the stimulant in question is something socially benign and not something far more insidious. There are some nasty things on the NCAA banned stimulants list

(And if you insist on going back to 24 month plus old news ...) You may now continue ... ahem ... shopping at Best Buy. 

3 hours ago, Cratter said:

I can't keep up with all the crimes the NDSU football players have committed over the years. 

Violent crimes at that....which I guess is understandable being they were all juiced up from the NDSU staff members.

Yeah.  I remember those  drug dealing charges against NDSU players Randolph, Taylor, Poole, Dullin and Smith just going back a couple of years, and then there was that Booby Stroup thing. Oh wait, weren't they UND players? 

32 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Yeah.  I remember those  drug dealing charges against NDSU players Randolph, Taylor, Poole, Dullin and Smith just going back a couple of years, and then there was that Booby Stroup thing. Oh wait, weren't they UND players? 

You misspelled Travis Beck, Brandon Jemison, Henry Dellen, Darren Kelley, Sean Engel, Garrett Johnson. 

So many more crimes by the Bison but the Fargo media covers it all up for the players.

• Upvote 1

"Come to NDSU. We like to go to the mall to show off our packages to girls, shoplift, and commit election fraud by faking signatures."

If you live near Fargo stay away from the mall this weekend and downtown where NDSU players have been known to commit felony aggravated assault while all juiced up.

NDSU's win at all cost attitude has been going on for decades. It's just now finally starting to catch up to them.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Cratter said:

You misspelled Travis Beck, Brandon Jemison, Henry Dellen, Darren Kelley, Sean Engel, Garrett Johnson. 

There's so many more cases of NDSU players committing massive shoplifting rings and violent crimes but the Fargo media covers it all up for the players.

Travis Beck was self defense. Can’t defend Jemmison. The other 4 were not arrested, just dismissed from the team. 

Any crimes committed by NDSU don’t justify or absolve from responsibility all the crimes committed by UND athletes. 

How does a shoplifting ring at NDSU absolve the marijuana dealing at UND or vice versa?  You simply can’t account for human nature and some characters recruited by the athletic programs and bought to both communities have been better suited for a life on a prison campus not a campus of higher learning.  

Its no badge of honor to try and prove you are not the worst. 

This discussion about crimes committed by players of their own volition is nowhere near the type of allegations being suggested against SU STAFF members. 

Players can't be controlled 24/7 when out on the town or in their own apartments in Fargo or GF.

But it's far more serious IF the culture of a team involves the use of PED's or other disallowed substances.

• Upvote 3

Boys will be boys but Shep’s point is the key.... a person in authority seemed to be involved.... this is not just misbehaving at a bar or mall.

Again, Juice U Admin did not handle this with any integrity... particularly the integrity of a nationally recognized university.

I agree that felony drug possession charges are more serious than a hockey fight at a bar or frozen feet, neither rise to the level of felony drug possession. 

A distinction should be made between felony’s and NCAA regulations. Dispersions are of course being cast. I’ll wait for the decision of the NCAA if they have further to say on the matter.  

Possibly, with your concerns UND should cancel next years football game at NDSU?  From your point of view UND will be and has been at a disadvantage, which everyone knows requires you to cancel as you have in the past.