SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

1 minute ago, Bubbasburner said:

Slight dropoff from '18, but still dominate as always.

1 minute ago, Bubbasburner said:

Slight dropoff from '18, but still dominate as always.

How can you say that? They lose their coach and three starters. You have no idea. Do you attend practice?

11 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Oh so nothing will change cause of 2013.  Cool.

I suppose it's the same logic that has UND fans saying that UND will compete regularly with NDSU and for national titles because it happened in the past.

None of know how next year will play out, but in my opinion, it is far more likely that NDSU will continue to compete for a Top 5 spot nationally, than it is that they will fall out of the Top 25.

I guess we'll see.

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I suppose it's the same logic that has UND fans saying that UND will compete regularly with NDSU and for national titles because it happened in the past.

None of know how next year will play out, but in my opinion, it is far more likely that NDSU will continue to compete for a Top 5 spot nationally, than it is that they will fall out of the Top 25.

I guess we'll see.

Who said they wouldn't?

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Many on this board when referencing the coaching changeover and many seniors graduating.

We've both read plenty of those comments here.

That they would drop out of the Top 25 or not be in the Top 5?  Nah.  

I have given my thoughts on Entz.  Will have to reconvene in a few years.  Although, it will take a massive, massive coaching blunder to screw up what that program has going. He just needs to try to not screw it up. 

2 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

That they would drop out of the Top 25 or not be in the Top 5?  Nah.  

I have given my thoughts on Entz.  Will have to reconvene in a few years.  Although, it will take a massive, massive coaching blunder to screw up what that program has going. He just needs to try to not screw it up. 

So you're predicting a dropoff or no?