SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSUCKS Dump Thread

geaux_sioux

11 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

There is a lot of frustration across the board in the Northern Red River Valley right now. Glad you are enjoying it. But unless you have something useful to contribute, go back to Bisonville.

Pretty sure the point of this thread is for the "useless" info the Bison fans provide.  I like them here and it's fun to talk sh!t to your most hated rival; though I admit I mostly just take it all in.

1 hour ago, Mama Sue said:

Great thread for bored adults who have avoided the cold all weekend.

When do tickets go on sale for the Sept. game and where?

UND gets $140,000 and 500 tickets for the Pharmacy Bowl.

Per the terms of the agreement, NDSU will provide UND cash guarantees of $125,000 for the first game and $140,000 for the second game, plus 500 tickets and the option for UND to bring its band and cheer team.     https://www.ndsu.edu/news/view/detail/14117/

As far as I know, UND atheletic department hasn't announced how it will sell these 500 tickets.

2 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

There is a lot of frustration across the board in the Northern Red River Valley right now. Glad you are enjoying it. But unless you have something useful to contribute, go back to Bisonville.

Frustration? You have Bubba now. He is the savior that is going to stop the Bison run at 2, wait 3, uh 4,5   nr 7 titles in 8 years,  It starts in Sept 19th 2015, no wait Sept 7th 2019,,,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Didn't take to you long to park outside and come in, been stopping over every day? You got the last thread shut down, congratulations. 

Only when skull duggery and propaganda is afoot. The keeper of the flame of truth is always vigilant and shall not waiver.

• Upvote 1

On 1/16/2019 at 10:48 AM, gundy1124 said:

I don't mind Johnny Jumpers when it's logical.  Obviously on a PWO basis the Gophers is better than NDJuiceU, and a scholarship at FCS is another direction/discussion than being a PWO at FBS.

Other than the last two QB's at NDSU will have been drafted an the last 3 will have been in NFL camps, and the last  combined at UND and U of Minn have not played a snap after college...

3 minutes ago, nd1sufan said:

Other than the last two QB's at NDSU will have been drafted an the last 3 will have been in NFL camps, and the last  combined at UND and U of Minn have not played a snap after college...

To be fair, your backup QB's suck ballz, which is why the ISU kid was brought in.  Your PWO QB's have not been good-lets hope this kid turns out better if he comes to UND

21 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Only when skull duggery and propaganda is afoot. The keeper of the flame of truth is always vigilant and shall not waiver.

:D. So most days are youwearing some sort of superhero cape, or just one of those silly deerstalker caps like Sherlock Holmes?

20 minutes ago, SooToo said:

:D. So most days are youwearing some sort of superhero cape, or just one of those silly deerstalker caps like Sherlock Holmes?

The superhero cape doesnt allow me to blend in with the common folk and go about my work.  But I do have a Sherlock Holmes calendar and a

Little Orphan Annie decoder ring.

(Ive always liked that hat)

49 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

To be fair, your backup QB's suck ballz, which is why the ISU kid was brought in.  Your PWO QB's have not been good-lets hope this kid turns out better if he comes to UND

Stick didn’t suck when he backed up Wentz. Lance backing up Stick is silmilar to Stick backing up Wentz and this was his true freshman year. Lance will be good and the ISU QB is an insurance policy. The backups after that may not be great though, ehich is why you don’t say no to s transfer if he wants to come to NDSU. Noland said he told his coach at ISU is he was going to transfer to an FCS school he wanted to go to the best FCS school. So the coach called Klieman, who he had known already. The notion that NDSU was looking fir a transfer QB is false. They do however still want to bring in a HS QB in this class. 

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

BTW, the last PWO QB to come to NDSU that contributed was VERY good, however he ended up contributing as a safety (Hendricks). 

5 hours ago, nd1sufan said:

Stick didn’t suck when he backed up Wentz. Lance backing up Stick is silmilar to Stick backing up Wentz and this was his true freshman year. Lance will be good and the ISU QB is an insurance policy. The backups after that may not be great though, ehich is why you don’t say no to s transfer if he wants to come to NDSU. Noland said he told his coach at ISU is he was going to transfer to an FCS school he wanted to go to the best FCS school. So the coach called Klieman, who he had known already. The notion that NDSU was looking fir a transfer QB is false. They do however still want to bring in a HS QB in this class. 

And Wentz backed up Jensen.

10 hours ago, bison73 said:

Only when skull duggery and propaganda is afoot. The keeper of      trolling.

^^^   Fixed.

I will mention again:

Drugs were found by NCAA. 
BB Mommy up N not happy.
Press did not report Junior's Drug problem before the title game, they knew the prior Wednesday that the NCAA appeal was lost.
So, how many days before did the press actually know of a Drug suspension, plenty of time for a story?
Junior can't play his senior year because of drugs.

Concerns:
Are you here(opposing team M board) in a cover up mode, trying to make little of this.Trying to turn facts into duggery(whatever that is) and propaganda?
Why didn't the press report before the game, is there more? Do they help with cover ups, not reporting facts?
Who did Junior get drugs from? Coaches know? How big is this?
Will Junior talk? Swallow Bison Pride? What's he going to do his senior year?
Where's AD Matt Larsen's leadership? 

• Upvote 2

Totally agree and I would add:

Who made money off the sale of the drugs?

This is a HUGE business people (chiropractors, massage therapists, alternative medicine providers, dieticians, nurses, health care workers). I did not dip into the whole sports medicine area ( local barber gave my son a pamphlet on PED when he came home from college at Christmas ... went to his old barber). My son said no.

Time for the NDJuiceU AD to earn his pay and cough up a few answers to the public. I hope the BB mom up north is beyond livid, you go girl.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bison73 said:

How did you make that assessment?

I clarified it with In the next sentence saying your PWO backups, which the topic was about - Graetz, a PWO offeree for you.  Read.  Literally nobody thought Wentz, Stick and Lance are bad players.