SiouxSports.com Forum
southpaw

Pairwise 2018-19

21 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Holy Cross (over MN) owns the greatest upset in college hockey.

The world of sports is full of great upsets and hockey boasts some of the best.
http://allpuck.com/reliving-the-greatest-upset-in-college-hockey-history/

Image result for holy cross minnesota hockey

22 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Pretty weak sauce. All posters know we lost twice to Canisius, we don't need to be trolled every week.

Says the guy who probably drags out his authentic 2006 Holy Cross jersey a couple times a year to troll Gopher fans...

4 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Old Yeller's got rabies, folks, and the only thing we can do is put him out of his misery.   

Thanks for a good chuckle. I’ll give antibiotics a chance and a prayer while the .22 is on standby. 

7 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Some of those Hakstol haters who couldn't wait for a change are already screaming for another change (cough, cough, Cratter, cough, cough).  I have quickly grown tired of the Berryisms and Hennessyisms and climbing back into the "I think we can do it" bandwagon only to suffer the latest and greatest season-killing loss.  Old Yeller's got rabies, folks, and the only thing we can do is put him out of his misery.   

Or, you could just enjoy the remainder of the season. Every game with this team is a nail biter, and no matter how far we advance, before long it’ll be the middle of April and six long months until college hockey.

• Upvote 1

On 2/19/2019 at 11:40 AM, franchise said:

Surprising, given that wins vs CC and UNO aren't much help.

Agreed, even less of a help if we don't sweep. We need to win the NCHC tourney. Or win out from here.

• Upvote 1