SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (2-4, 8-11) @ NDSU (2-3, 8-11)

SWSiouxMN

9 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

why does anyone think seales is a 3 point sniper?

He by no means is.  That's why he gets point 3 point looks late in the game when UND is trying to come back.  Trouble is, he takes them.  Plays right into their hands.  I have to guess that's the scenario late in games.  Otherwise, if Jones is trying to set him up for the trey late in close games then I question his wisdom.

8 hours ago, F'n Hawks said:

Call a timeout just for Marlon to dribble into a contested three???

Avants actually had a chance for the board but wasn’t even close with the put back 

I hate to pick on Avants but that looked like an easy/sure put back but looked like he missed the shot  way left (assuming he did not get hacked going up  otherwise it would have been called I assume?).

7 hours ago, GDPritch said:

I hate to pick on Avants but that looked like an easy/sure put back but looked like he missed the shot  way left (assuming he did not get hacked going up  otherwise it would have been called I assume?).

Not unusual for the refs to swallow their whistles in an end of game scrum like that. 

16 hours ago, UNDvince97-01 said:

You can't make this post up....

I’m confused, I thought the same thing. He has thrown up that ugly 3 point shot of his at the end of a few games already. Seales is a solid player, but his 3 point shot is not what you want to hinge your game on.