Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coltssiouxfan

Season Tickets

Recommended Posts

Anyone on the season ticket wait list? Or have any clue how that works? Are you notified of what spot you are on the list? I’m debating on getting on the list for a single ticket 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Anyone on the season ticket wait list? Or have any clue how that works? Are you notified of what spot you are on the list? I’m debating on getting on the list for a single ticket 

You would most likely get a single with no waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea if there would be a long wait for 2 season tickets.  My first game was at the Barn in 1970 and having gone to games in 5 (soon to be 6) decades I'm thinking about season tickets for my wife and I while we are still young.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, UND/CU said:

Any idea if there would be a long wait for 2 season tickets.  My first game was at the Barn in 1970 and having gone to games in 5 (soon to be 6) decades I'm thinking about season tickets for my wife and I while we are still young.

With enough of a donation and champions club membership.... the wait or lack there of would be significantly reduced.

Opportunity lies with champions club rank. Money buys more points.

I'd call the champions club people and they could probably tell you in detail what the possibilities are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UND/CU said:

Any idea if there would be a long wait for 2 season tickets.  My first game was at the Barn in 1970 and having gone to games in 5 (soon to be 6) decades I'm thinking about season tickets for my wife and I while we are still young.

My first game was also in that year, youngster. I know of some people that will be giving up their season tickets in that they're moving out of area. Get on the list with the $100 route, your money will go towards your tickets. Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

My first game was also in that year, youngster. I know of some people that will be giving up their season tickets in that they're moving out of area. Get on the list with the $100 route, your money will go towards your tickets. Good luck!

Geez, my first game was in the old barn around that time, too!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...