SiouxSports.com Forum

Kennedy vs donors... again?

Frozen4sioux

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Sometimes self-reflection is needed to help someone understand what the common denominator is in situations where the same problem continues to arise....

Thought you were talking about Kennedy.  The way he has cast aspersions on North Dakotans about being racist to further his agenda leads me to believe diplomacy isn't his greatest asset, and no doubt the "We can sue you" line is probably true, even though he can't remember saying it. 

13 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Your response is what he is aiming for. He writes provocative stuff to get a reaction from people. That is what he gets paid to do.

14 hours ago, Kab said:

Mcfooley is just that

a fool

he goes to great lengths put UND down whenever he can

this self righteous sob will someday get his due.

he reminds me of the the people that preach self righteous BS and then soon you see their name in the paper for doing that exact same thing

his day will come

I always called him McMoron.... it was a great day when he got kicked off KFYR and we didn't have to listen to him in western ND anymore...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tnt said:

Thought you were talking about Kennedy.  The way he has cast aspersions on North Dakotans about being racist to further his agenda leads me to believe diplomacy isn't his greatest asset, and no doubt the "We can sue you" line is probably true, even though he can't remember saying it. 

Except for Kennedy has shown examples of being able to work with donors (see: Gamble Hall, UND Foundation on pace for biggest year ever). Not saying he's perfect, nor the ability to get along with everyone, but he's far being from unable to cultivate relationships.

KEM has been in charge of the Engelstad Foundation for 17 years now and has yet to get along with a president at UND and has documented issues with UNLV as well. The range of personality between Kupchella, Kelley and Kennedy is pretty wide but I guess none of them gave 100% control to an outside entity that was desired.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Except for Kennedy has shown examples of being able to work with donors (see: Gamble Hall, UND Foundation on pace for biggest year ever). Not saying he's perfect, nor the ability to get along with everyone, but he's far being from unable to cultivate relationships.

KEM has been in charge of the Engelstad Foundation for 17 years now and has yet to get along with a president at UND and has documented issues with UNLV as well. The range of personality between Kupchella, Kelley and Kennedy is pretty wide but I guess none of them gave 100% control to an outside entity that was desired.

KEME.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Caliente Take:  She would be a better president for UND than Kennedy was.  

Counterpoint: UND's budget would still be a mess and the athletic department would still have a $2 million/year anchor around its neck.

12 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Counterpoint: UND's budget would still be a mess and the athletic department would still have a $2 million/year anchor around its neck.

I'd be willing to bet that most of the pro-women's hockey group thinks that if you simply cut about 17 men's sports, you'd be able to reinstate women's hockey no problem.  

5 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Your response is what he is aiming for. He writes provocative stuff to get a reaction from people. That is what he gets paid to do.

Yep. Some people get paid to act like a d-bag and get a rise out of people while Mcfeeley just gets to be himself.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

That's only because Bernie Sanders' wife isn't available to take the job.  She's highly qualified, too, I hear. 

That comment is about as low as it gets/even for you.

Not surprised/ it comes from 1 of a CULT member.

9 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

That's only because Bernie Sanders' wife isn't available to take the job.  She's highly qualified, too, I hear. 

• Downvote 3