SiouxSports.com Forum

Kennedy vs donors... again?

Frozen4sioux

48 minutes ago, HawksHoops said:

Thats a much better article, but whatvis missing is MKs himself responding, although at this point maybe he has figured out to keep his mouth shut as to not endbup putting his foot in it.

2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

He was pulled off his chair!

I had a good belly laugh after that comment. 

3 hours ago, Old Fella said:

Mr. SWSiouxMN:

'It's easier to fool someone than to convince someone they have been fooled'  (Mark Twain)

No one wants to admit they have been made a fool of do they?

There is something to this, I won't lie, but I don't want to use a poll that you can vote more and one time is all. 

1 minute ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I had a good belly laugh after that comment. 

There is something to this, I won't lie, but I don't want to use a poll that you can vote more and one time is all. 

You seem to be off your feed.  Only way you can vote more than 1ce is to use a different computor.

5 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

You seem to be off your feed.  Only way you can vote more than 1ce is to use a different computor.

Perhaps the Herald has fixed their polling.

I remember during the nickname vote you could vote as much as you wanted on their polls. 

Way too many stories in two days, this is getting traction.

If the Colorado Regents change their mind and drop Kennedy in these next two weeks, he is going for a long self inflicted fall.

Then, are we in for an ugly presidential removal process. How much may this cost? MK's true colors are about to show? 

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Way too many stories in two days, this is getting traction.

If the Colorado Regents change their mind and drop Kennedy in these next two weeks, he is going for a long self inflicted fall.

Then, are we in for an ugly presidential removal process. How much may this cost? MK's true colors are about to show? 

I really think BIZ hit it on the head, there will be within the summer, a buyout or golden parachute offered for the guy to just go away.

They will try to repair the relationships but it’s probably to far gone and by the time donors have weighed in, action will have to be taken.

It won’t be a outright ousting, it will be a negotiated exit. 

I just see all this ending up costing a LOT of money that could be spent on almost anything else.

No doubt Kennedy did have a difficult time communicating and prolly was perceived as 'distant'...still if hired by CU, definitely is an upgrade over a North Dakota..should have kept his mouth shut on this ....but 'passive/aggressive racism'  is rampant in ND...

North Dakota is a very conservative State.  Colorado, not so much.  We all know that.  Colorado has become even more liberal over the years I've been here. 

This is from a fairly liberal media source out of Boulder.  Not shocking that they already hate Kennedy.  I would suspect that if he gets the job at CU, the Boulder folks could be extremely hostile toward him  You have to remember that CU Denver combined with CU Colorado Springs have roughly the same enrollment as CU Boulder.  They aren't as focused and vocal.  He would oversee all of the CU system.

https://cuindependent.com/2019/04/11/opinion-mark-kennedy/

41 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The author's by-line is required reading. ( ... unionized grad students? ... ) 

Politically, I'm pretty liberal but even I have to roll my eyes at things that come out of Boulder sometimes.

Yup, for years Boulder has been called the "Peoples Republic of Boulder".