SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota at Canisius January 4-5, 2019

Dave Berger

Dave, great read as usual. I have a good feeling about this team in the second half and believe that the 19 wins this senior class needs to reach 100 could come, even if it appears to be a stretch. The fact that we have everyone back, along with a potential appearance by JT tomorrow night, is reassuring. We're coming off a big win last week against NTDP, and if we follow up with a much needed sweep this weekend, it could be the spark to a dangerous 2H.

3-1, 4-2 good guys. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

Can we watch this via webcast?

From my weekend preview:

Media Coverage

All UND men’s hockey games, home and away, can be heard on 96.1 FM (The Fox) and on stations across the UND Sports Home of Economy Radio Network, as well as through the iHeart Radio app. A webcast of this weekend’s action can also be purchased at https://portal.stretchinternet.com/atlantichockey ($10.99/day).

Dave

3 minutes ago, Dave Berger said:

From my weekend preview:

Media Coverage

All UND men’s hockey games, home and away, can be heard on 96.1 FM (The Fox) and on stations across the UND Sports Home of Economy Radio Network, as well as through the iHeart Radio app. A webcast of this weekend’s action can also be purchased at https://portal.stretchinternet.com/atlantichockey ($10.99/day).

Dave

Didn’t have time to read, just popped in for a quick question. :) Thanks!

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Dave Berger said:

From my weekend preview:

Media Coverage

Dave

Anyone have experience with their webcast? For $10.99 I’d hope it’s hd and professionally done?

1 hour ago, Dave Berger said:

From my weekend preview:

Media Coverage

Dave

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Anyone have experience with their webcast? For $10.99 I’d hope it’s hd and professionally done?

No, but I thought I would give it a try. If it's awful (read: unwatchable), I'll work with the company to get my money back. And there's always Tim Hennessy on the radio as a fallback plan!

Dave

35 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

This is posted from the perspective of Niagara highlights but it appears to be a Canisius home game.  Can't tell if this is a Niagara media member shooting his own highlights or if he pulled these from the webcast but looks to be a one camera setup that rotates.

1 hour ago, SiouxFanatic said:

I'll see about getting a YouTube Live stream going. I don't get off work till 6 so it'll be close to the wire.

Whats your you tube channel? I think I am going to get it tonight and see how it goes. Go Sioux!