SiouxSports.com Forum

Hakstol out in Philly

Coach of the year candidates are usually judged on how well their team does...

With Hak id say he deserves some Jack Adams consideration for how well he did in Philly... 

Whats a better coaching accomplishment.... getting a great team deep into the playoffs...

or keeping a horseshyt dumpsterfire of arrogant ashholes of a team like the flyers actually close to .500.... and somewhat competitive?

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, cberkas said:

The Flyers fan base was so ready to say they were going to win a cup in a few years with Q. 

So is Philly still Hak's fault?

Im betting I wouldn't have to dig very deep into Philly fan forumns to find something inbred enough to keep blaming Dave 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Im betting I wouldn't have to dig very deep into Philly fan forumns to find something inbred enough to keep blaming Dave 

I for one never blamed Hakstol for the problems in Philadelphia. That franchise is a mess because of management incompetence and bad ownership.

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2021 at 9:15 AM, Frozen4sioux said:

Given the hand he was dealt, I thought Hakstol did pretty good during his tenure there at Philly. Not a marketplace I’d want to coach in. 

• Upvote 1