SiouxSports.com Forum

Hakstol out in Philly

38 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

GF and I go way back. Don't you dare put yourself in GF's realm. He's a legend here. 

9 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Stoney and I are associates from gillys. He got me buzzed a few times

6 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Obviously a low bar if that's the case...

4 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Haha, it's loosely defined :D

2p7dz9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hak is much better in a situation he controlled, in Philly he didnt really have the control he needed, Hex and the comcast people i believe basically felt they could and should control the narrative..... this undermined his ability to coacha nd connect with players.... who had a massive history of underperfoming and love the status quo.

Chicago should trade Kane, fire Bowman hire Hak as GM/Coach.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Hak is much better in a situation he controlled, in Philly he didnt really have the control he needed, Hex and the comcast people i believe basically felt they could and should control the narrative..... this undermined his ability to coacha nd connect with players.... who had a massive history of underperfoming and love the status quo.

Chicago should trade Kane, fire Bowman hire Hak as GM/Coach.

Much of this was documented and seemingly verified by the actions they took after they fired Hextall.

3 hours ago, Godsmack said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/frank_seravalli/status/1074756521718878209?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1074756521718878209&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fsiouxsports.com%2F

Ouch.....reading Flyers fan comments makes other teams’ fans sound like angels. They’re pretty unforgiving. 

they threw snowballs at santa claus and Philthadelphia overnights made me cringe

11 hours ago, John W. said:

The 'Peter principle'....a well known concept in business...and life....pretty much applies in Hakstol's case.....currently...

Fat, drunk and stupid is also no way to go through life son, but you have seemingly mastered it (contrary to the Peter principle). Congratulations on also being condescending--no small achievement for a person who lives in his mother's basement with a laptop. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, John W. said:

Love the 'name calling/putdowns'...if you have no logic to your argument, resort to character assassination....very mature............your characterization of my background is so far off.....very secure ...financially and professionally-thank you.....

Look at your previous post.  Filled with assumptions and put downs.  Pot meet kettle. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3