SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. DU

runaroundsioux

5 hours ago, Godsmack said:

@MafiaMan is typically thrown out on the ice toward the end of a game when it’s become out of hand and the team needs an enforcer. Think of him as a version of Ryan Reaves for Vegas. 

Down a goal late in the game, you need an expert on dashes, and who else you gonna call?

13 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

I agree 100%. Find a new goal song and don't copy the Chicago Blackhawks. Create your own unique experience. And yes, let's bury this song it has played out.

I know that will upset a lot of older ticket holders at the rink though. Screw it, they don't run the music system. 

It doesn’t matter what you or the ticket holders say, the team is the one who chose it.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

This sweep by Canisius is really troubling for me. I planned a trip to GF when DU came to town with my brother who lives in Denver. Turned out good as we won, and lost a close one in OT. So to be fair, I booked a trip out to Denver when they take on DU the first weekend in February. Hopefully they can get hot or at least find themselves otherwise I may give myself alcohol poisoning trying to drink to forget if its ugly. 

• Upvote 2