Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Langster019

UND @ UMD GAMEDAY

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, FightingSU said:

I agree. But u gotta jam 6ix9ine, 21 Savage and Young Dolph. 

I’ll give you Savage but gtfo with those other two. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Emerald joker said:

How does half our team always seem to be injured and it’s usually the top guys?!?!?!?

I know, we seem so brittle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheFlop said:

You can't be serious?  Since Sandelin got a decent arena in 2010 he has been lights out.  2 National Titles, a Runner Up, and on his way to a possible/likely 3rd title.  UND would take him in a heartbeat but he ain't coming  

OIC...a Runner Up finish is a sign of a dominant program at UMD in the same way that 7 Frozen Fours in 10 years is a sign of failure at UND.  Got it.

Granted, 2 titles in 9 years would be nice, but stats are fun.  You could also argue that Minnesota, UMD, and UND have each won 2 NCAA titles and are the dominant programs from the time frame of 1999-2019.  Of course, as we close in on 2019, which of those three programs would you like to be right now?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing that scares me the most about this team is they still talk about last weekend like it was a good weekend. I said if we play like that and that’s acceptable from these players/coaches point of view it’s gonna be a long season  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SiouxCrioux1 said:

The thing that scares me the most about this team is they still talk about last weekend like it was a good weekend. I said if we play like that and that’s acceptable from these players/coaches point of view it’s gonna be a long season  

Program buzz words from the coaches and players right now......culture, accountability and responsibility. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Godsmack said:

Predictable softballs from Hennessy to Berry in the post game interview.

Hey @Godsmack I am not trying to be a pain in the ass, but what kind of question did you want him to ask? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goon said:

Hey @Godsmack I am not trying to be a pain in the ass, but what kind of question did you want him to ask? 

The questions asked are really irrelevant as Berry gives and has given the same answers and coach speak since the Bemidji series.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Goon said:

Hey @Godsmack I am not trying to be a pain in the ass, but what kind of question did you want him to ask? 

You know, I’m not really sure to be completely honest with you. I guess I would’ve known had I heard it. I think at the time I posted my comment about Hennessy I was in a very pissy mood and was about ready to go outside and punch a tree or something, I was so mad. I guess maybe in the interview it may or may not be the time or place but sometimes I feel like Hennessy sugar coats things a bit and would just appreciate hearing the cold hard truth. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SiouxCrioux1 said:

The thing that scares me the most about this team is they still talk about last weekend like it was a good weekend. I said if we play like that and that’s acceptable from these players/coaches point of view it’s gonna be a long season  

 

12 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Program buzz words from the coaches and players right now......culture, accountability and responsibility. 

Ha!  We wish, Oxbow6!  Sounds like the program buzz words right now are unfortunately Snapchat, Tinder, and the MILF in section 101, row 3...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

The questions asked are really irrelevant as Berry gives and has given the same answers and coach speak since the Bemidji series.

Berry isn't the only one. Most coaches say the same thing. We didn't play a complete 60-minute game. Many passengers. Need to clean up zone entry. Play a 200-foot game. 

Do you want Schloss to go full Brooksie on coach Berry? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

You know, I’m not really sure to be completely honest with you. I guess I would’ve known had I heard it. I think at the time I posted my comment about Hennessy I was in a very pissy mood and was about ready to go outside and punch a tree or something, I was so mad. I guess maybe in the interview it may or may not be the time or place but sometimes I feel like Hennessy sugar coats things a bit and would just appreciate hearing the cold hard truth. 

I picked a hell of time to curtail my drinking. :) After the 7:00 mark of the second period they lost me too. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goon said:

Berry isn't the only one. Most coaches say the same thing. We didn't play a complete 60-minute game. Many passengers. Need to clean up zone entry. Play a 200-foot game. 

Do you want Schloss to go full Brooksie on coach Berry? 

Ahhh Brooksie! If you ever want a good laugh, go look up some of his interviews with Torts! Classic! I love how Brooksie wouldn’t back down an inch whenever Torterella would start giving attitude! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goon said:

I picked a hell of time to curtail my drinking. :) After the 7:00 mark of the second period they lost me too. 

The great irony of last night is that I didn’t have a single adult beverage the entire night and here I was the one talking about doing shots everytime the Duluth announcers bitched and moaned about a missed call! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Goon said:

Hey @Godsmack I am not trying to be a pain in the ass, but what kind of question did you want him to ask? 

"Why can't we score?"

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

The great irony of last night is that I didn’t have a single adult beverage the entire night and here I was the one talking about doing shots everytime the Duluth announcers bitched and moaned about a missed call! 

They're by far the worst announcers in the conference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Irish said:

"Why can't we score?"

"I'll bring in (girlfriend X) to answer that one".

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goon said:

They're by far the worst announcers in the conference. 

I actually miss Frank Mazzacco. Was he a Gopher homer? -Of course, as he should’ve been but to his credit, I heard him plenty of times give credit where credit was due to UND, probably to his own detriment. He was a likable homer, IMO. These Duluth guys are just plain dicks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No booze since May 10th, but tonight may see gfhockey black out drunk, should only take two for me, maybe I can surf for pics of the mystery milf before I fall and crack my skull.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Gardner and Hoff are out tonight too, do you think Ryan Anderson can skate out?
He'd probably get as many points as the rest of our forwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to keep the positive mindset...patience..... so much hockey left to be played. This team has all the talent, tools, resources, and hockey experience to perform at a high level. Things just haven't clicked yet on a consistent basis..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...