SiouxSports.com Forum

Time For Some New Blood

geaux_sioux

We’ve had an easy schedule this year. Still haven’t beaten a decent team, we’ve only played two, and we just lost to an average at best team. I keep seeing repeated mistakes. I don’t see a killer instinct from players or staff. We always fold in the big moments. Everyone had injuries. We could use some big changes. 

I have a hard time believing that it took people this long to realize that the hard hearded, non adjusting, conservative style coaches were not cut out for run a d1,program.   Love bubba and wish he could retire here but as a fan I want to win. Being a  nice person is great ...a winning football program is better.   I would love for und football to be relevant . ( I got blasted for saying that last week too)  

Remember...we need to watch what we say because potential recruits and their families are watching. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Bubba may fire Kostich to make it look good, they will keep Bubba....he will keep Rudolph....and we'll see the same sh*t next year.  That is my prediction. 

Where is jdub to put this loss on inadequate locker rooms, coach's offices and meeting rooms.

Oh and forgot the 52% revenue being pillaged by the REA.

:D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Longtime fan said:

I have a hard time believing that it took people this long to realize that the hard hearded, non adjusting, conservative style coaches were not cut out for run a d1,program.   Love bubba and wish he could retire here but as a fan I want to win. Being nice is great ...a winning football program is better.   I would love for und football to be relevant . ( I got blasted for saying that last week too)  

Remember...we need to watch what we say because potential recruits and their families are watching. 

If the recruiting thing were true NDSU and Montana would never get a single commit.

2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

If the recruiting thing were true NDSU and Montana would never get a single commit.

Lol.  Every team would be fucked .

My post was said with 100% sarcasm . There was a post dedicated to only being sunshine and roses talk here  as people are watching what was said .    

I have said for some time the coaching staff needs to go.  

Can the current coaching staff win an FCS title ?   I think the answer is obvious and hence they need to be replaced. 

I doubt that will happen.  The only possible chance is if they lose their final two games.  There may be a slight chance that could prompt the AD to action. 

Well there's no use firing Kostich and Rudy but keeping Bubba.   He'll just go out and hire a couple more piss poor coaches and go on.    This is on Bubba and nothing will change until we start over.    Bubba just can't seem to attract competent people or he's a terrible judge of character.   Whatever, he's not getting it done.