SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-Idaho Predictions

UND Fan

Sioux  31 ( a TD each quarter and  FG before the half)

Twice Baked Potatoes (which are boiled, then mashed, and put in the oven to bake) 7..... one 3rd Q TD.....

i also predict 3 QB sacs since I dreamt one last week....2 interceptions...... 2 fumble recoveries.

I have never predicted anything before so this is a little over the edge! Feeling a little rowdy this morning so you could say I was a virgin predictor..... 

11 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I am trying to tone down my expectations of how good we are. By doing so, I hope to be able to enjoy these last three games no matter what happens. Not easy.

I have a feeling that we are going to beat Idaho but I really don't have any strong basis for thinking so.

UND 35

Idaho 24

Sums up my thoughts exactly.  

4 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

We lost last week because I wasn't able to drink Premium Grainbelt in Vegas. Fortunately I smuggled a few cases home from Nodak and will be crushing some belts tomorrow! 

mmmmmmmm....Grainbelt....spent some time in a Minneapolis hotel that had that on tap in their bar...and complimentary drinks during happy hour..win win..

nor-dakoda 37

Vandals17

we don't find the endzone until late during trash time...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, letsfish said:

mmmmmmmm....Grainbelt....spent some time in a Minneapolis hotel that had that on tap in their bar...and complimentary drinks during happy hour..win win..

nor-dakoda 37

Vandals17

we don't find the endzone until late during trash time...

I'm genuinely impressed that you know what I'm referring to. I can't get it out here so I always bring a few cases home from my annual hunting trip. 

8 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

We lost last week because I wasn't able to drink Premium Grainbelt in Vegas. Fortunately I smuggled a few cases home from Nodak and will be crushing some belts tomorrow! 

Well this MN girl knows Grain Belt but your comparison is like me saying we list because I did not clean up all my fabric.....

Go Sioux