Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
FGHTNSX Hawkey14

UND vs. Penn St. Nashville 2020-21

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, MissSioux85 said:

I understand the convenience factor, but $500 round-trip for BASIC Allegiant flight is insane! Slightly less out of Fargo.

And the dates have to be Thursday-Sunday.

Unless you got in before the glut, it was $338 each way to Vegas.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no doubt the direct flights on Allegiant will sell out. 
 

My fear of booking out of Fargo and especially Grand Forks is that they’ll overbook and some unlucky fans will struggle to get to/from Nashville. It has happened with all the destination games thus far. 
 

Also, my conundrum is whether or not to jump on a cheaper flight I have been tracking or take a chance and wait for Southwest to release its prices/flight itineraries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jdub27 said:

I mean, unless you're driving to MSP, you aren't getting it any cheaper. And even then, it isn't a whole lot better until Southwest releases their flights. A lot to be said leaving from GFK and having no stops, definitely worth it for some.

$371 out of Fargo on AA a few weeks ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Allegiant flies out when it wants and books as many as they want.. Extremely unreliable in multiple experiences. If you fly Allegiant provide at least a day buffer getting to Nashville.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

If you fly Allegiant provide at least a day buffer getting to Nashville.

I'd actually recommend this for anyone flying American Airlines via Dallas as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rate calendar from Allegiant out of Fargo for Oct .... weird how some days are more then others this is just one way flying there

Capture223.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update from Tory Otto on 2nd charter flight from Bismarck:

 

All, I only have 114 of 180 seats spoken for in this group and not 100% sure on all of you.  I will give it 2 more days to see if we can fill this 2nd charter. I will need to sign contract next week and Sun Country preferred I do both at once to help them.

Share Share Share this thing or it may not happen.

It would be close to $600. Leave around 4pm Thursday and come back around 6pm Sunday.

Here's the email and contact info:

Tory Otto - tory@patriothomesnd.com
701.471.2332

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Driving down from Jamestown. Have family in KC so stay there Wednesday night and Sunday night on way back. I drive for a car dealership so it’s no big deal for me to be behind the wheel for that long. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...