Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Penn St. Nashville 2020-21


Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I hope those people lose big money. Big risk to try and turn a profit in a 18k seat arena. Make them sweat. A lot of seats will come available for sale in September. 

$250 a ticket they're asking... Seems really steep

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great to see we'll have a good crowd!  That's pretty incredible, IMO.

Get the game televised on the NHL Network.

I don't see what a spreadsheet has to do with any of this.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, thUNDer said:

Al Pearson's daughter has arranged 1 charter plane (and maybe a 2nd) leaving GF Wed @ 11 returning Sun @ 4. $1400 for hotel & flight, $500 down payment to reserve a spot due ASAP. Remainder due in Aug.

Do you know which hotel?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Trying to do the math

if the hotel is $400 a night times 4 equals $1600

plane of $500. Times 2 is $1000  Plus the hotel of $1600 is $2600 divided by two is$1300 a person  

does this make sense

 

tenor.gif

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Trying to do the math

if the hotel is $400 a night times 4 equals $1600

plane of $500. Times 2 is $1000  Plus the hotel of $1600 is $2600 divided by two is$1300 a person  

does this make sense

Comparable Marriott properties on the West End are out there for half that.  Airport and Opryland will also do in a pinch for sensible rates.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WiSioux said:

I see there are already tickets for sale on Craigslist... Those people are irritating. If you have zero intentions if ever actually attending the event then leave the tickets for someone who does... Not to make a profit

I posted the same sentiment after the Vegas game ....... and some on here wanted to throw rocks at me. Which is understandable, but still. It just doesn’t sit well.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shawn-O said:

Comparable Marriott properties on the West End are out there for half that.  Airport and Opryland will also do in a pinch for sensible rates.  

 

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Trying to do the math

if the hotel is $400 a night times 4 equals $1600

plane of $500. Times 2 is $1000  Plus the hotel of $1600 is $2600 divided by two is$1300 a person  

does this make sense

Hotel is $190/night, Charter flight is $700, in my experiences, a bargain for the hassle free efficiency and convenience.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I spent the last 15 minutes or so looking through the ticketmaster seatchart to see what seats are still available.  My unofficial count is this:

Lower bowl --99

Club -- 17

Upper (UND attack zone) -- 777

Upper (both sides, sections 308-312 and 323-328) -- 977

Upper (PSU attack zone, sections 301-307 and 329-333) --3832

Total available -- 5702

  • Upvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SJHovey said:

I spent the last 15 minutes or so looking through the ticketmaster seatchart to see what seats are still available.  My unofficial count is this:

Lower bowl --99

Club -- 17

Upper (UND attack zone) -- 777

Upper (both sides, sections 308-312 and 323-328) -- 977

Upper (PSU attack zone, sections 301-307 and 329-333) --3832

Total available -- 5702

So 12,000+ already sold? I'd say this Hall of Game is already a success.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

So 12,000+ already sold? I'd say this Hall of Game is already a success.

I'm not sure on the number sold.  I've heard Bridgestone holds about 17,000, but I'm not certain that they opened up all areas for sale for this game.  Luxury boxes, for instance, or the SRO areas.  I just don't know.

I think that if they can sell some tickets today before it opens up to the public tomorrow, then we get a decent public sale this weekend, it certainly has to be considered a big success.

Also, a fair number of the tickets unsold are wheelchair accessible tickets, including many of those in the lower bowl.  Not sure what the normal sales pattern would be for those.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, InHeavenThereIsNoBeer said:

So 12,000+ already sold? I'd say this Hall of Game is already a success.

Need to account for Penn State's allotment plus any hold backs/complimentary tickets/etc. But I would say its pushing 10K by this point.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SJHovey said:

I spent the last 15 minutes or so looking through the ticketmaster seatchart to see what seats are still available.  My unofficial count is this:

Lower bowl --99

Club -- 17

Upper (UND attack zone) -- 777

Upper (both sides, sections 308-312 and 323-328) -- 977

Upper (PSU attack zone, sections 301-307 and 329-333) --3832

Total available -- 5702

This is great! I really don't know what to expect tomorrow, but you would think if they could get an additional 1500 the first day from the public sale that they would be feeling pretty good. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SJHovey said:

I'm not sure on the number sold.  I've heard Bridgestone holds about 17,000, but I'm not certain that they opened up all areas for sale for this game.  Luxury boxes, for instance, or the SRO areas.  I just don't know.

I think that if they can sell some tickets today before it opens up to the public tomorrow, then we get a decent public sale this weekend, it certainly has to be considered a big success.

Also, a fair number of the tickets unsold are wheelchair accessible tickets, including many of those in the lower bowl.  Not sure what the normal sales pattern would be for those.

I was told by the guy in Premium Seating for the arena that UND is handling the Suites for this event.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 11:24 AM, northernraider said:

I've been to many Predators games, really to a bad seat in the house except upper corners are a little far from the ice. 

We ended up  in 2nd level - where UND defends twice.  223, I think.  Thoughts on those?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...