SiouxSports.com Forum

UND - Weber State Game Day Thread

SiouxFan100

2 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Has there been any word on anyone else on the team trying to kick XP and FGs? I imagine they've tried seeing what others can do because it couldn't hurt to see at this point. 

bet wanzek could go out there and knock em thru without even trying.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

score is weber st 21- und 20 with 40 seconds left and we have 4th and 1 from weber's 15....do we try a fg or go for it?

Did UND get a score of 20 by making 2 FGs already, or because of a missed XP? If he made two already I would have him try it...if not then go for it! 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

score is weber st 21- und 20 with 40 seconds left and we have 4th and 1 from weber's 15....do we try a fg or go for it?

That is an interesting question, and the fact that it is debatable what to do.......is sad! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sioux94 said:

That is an interesting question, and the fact that it is debatable what to do.......is sad! 

i'm fairly confident that this game will not be close (und 41-17)...but if it isn't i hope to god that we have a backup kicker that was quietly kicking in the indoor practice facility this week!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Show them how to what? How to be completely worthless and inefficient in an office setting? Or show them how to bitch and complain to the tailgating organizer's management? Or maybe show them how to work harder instead of smarter and how to be proud of doing half the work but you worked harder at it? 

Your idioticy is showing you fools. Millennials are ages 22-37......so there aren't many (if any)  "millennials" left in college anyway. 

1. Gen X

2. Millennials

3. Silent Generation

4. Gen Z

5. Worthless generation, AKA Baby-boomers (use the term "millennial" in place of "damn kids these days") 

Somebody’s millennial skin is way too thin. 

• Upvote 2

He's right. Lots of millenials are now in their 30s and have season tickets. They're old enough to complain about young kids nowadays, just like every generation has done and will continue to do for eternity.

Short skirts.

Rock & Roll music.

Tv.

Video games.

Text messages.

Social media.

Society is always DOOMED!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dustin said:

Since I brought up the qb sneak, I’m curious to see if it will work against a defense like Weber’s. 

Depends on how the defense plays it. If they don’t leave a gap for the qb to sneak through that leaves other wide open gaps. Our qb needs to be smart enough to recognize and audible- says me an admitted NOT know it all!

:D

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Have to be able to pound the ball and wear WSU out.

I would like to agree but Weber is built the opposite of the big sky molded Ds.....they wear you out.  It will be nice to see what und is capable of doing vs a competent D.  If they produce today vs Weber ...they can do some damage on the national scene.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Longtime fan said:

Und needs to kick away from Rasheed? on KOs.  He averages 40+ Yards a return.  Either kick away or kick out of bounds.  

We must have a guy on this team that boot a kickoff deep into the endzone. Don't let them return.