SiouxSports.com Forum

UND - Weber State Game Day Thread

SiouxFan100

Game day!!  Super excited for this one.  

By media ....it sounds like there’s a unbelievable hockey game in Vegas and then there’s this game. 

The special teams has to have it’s best game, and by best, I mean at least average....perhaps above average. 

With the injuries on the offensive side ....unds depth with be tested.  Weber has a fantastic/ aggressive D......how will they respond?  

Is Rudy up to the calling ? 

This team has the confidence as do the fans...get the W boys!!!  

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

The OL has their work cut out for them today.  We need a big push and keep Nate from being sacked.  WR and TE and backs need catches not drops. 

No turnovers for the good guys. 

Leaders lead this team to another statement win.

They definitely need to play a cleaner game than they did last week 

• Like 1

I will be sewing in the basement and will have to get my husband to hook up the laptop to the big screen TV.... game will be longer than my sewing.... will need to clean the fabric off the ping pong table.... damn. I have been avoiding that since July!

I don’t k ow wherecor howxto buy the game... I think we have Netflix on the TV down there.

GO SIOUX!!!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Fry Bread said:

11am. No wind and sunny and the student section is dead at tailgating. 

Whats with that?

Millennial laziness. They’re tailgating is done on Twitter, Snapchat or whatever social media they go to. If they even know we have a football team or game today. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

16 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

Someone from the 70s should show this generation how to do it....millennial laziness is a great term 

Show them how to what? How to be completely worthless and inefficient in an office setting? Or show them how to bitch and complain to the tailgating organizer's management? Or maybe show them how to work harder instead of smarter and how to be proud of doing half the work but you worked harder at it? 

31 minutes ago, bang said:

Millennial laziness. They’re tailgating is done on Twitter, Snapchat or whatever social media they go to. If they even know we have a football team or game today. 

Your idioticy is showing you fools. Millennials are ages 22-37......so there aren't many (if any)  "millennials" left in college anyway. 

1. Gen X

2. Millennials

3. Silent Generation

4. Gen Z

5. Worthless generation, AKA Baby-boomers (use the term "millennial" in place of "damn kids these days") 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

score is weber st 21- und 20 with 40 seconds left and we have 4th and 1 from weber's 15....do we try a fg or go for it?

Interesting question 

if we had 300 yards rushing until then-go for it

if we had 100 yards rushing until the- field goal attempt