SiouxSports.com Forum

UND-WSU Predictions

UND Fan

I like our team right now.

I didn’t like our team the first half at Sacramento. I liked our team against Montana. Which one shows up against Weber??

We can look very good and also look like we are giving away the game depending on the series or possession.go get a beer and how in the hell did they just score two points!

i believe (like to believe) that the good team shows up against Weber and we win by 14.

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I like our team right now.

I didn’t like our team the first half at Sacramento. I liked our team against Montana. Which one shows up against Weber??

We can look very good and also look like we are giving away the game depending on the series or possession.go get a beer and how in the hell did they just score two points!

i believe (like to believe) that the good team shows up against Weber and we win by 14.

After the rough start last week I believe we will see a prepared team on Saturday.

7 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

After the rough start last week I believe we will see a prepared team on Saturday.

I agree Bubba will have his team focused and prepared for this one , like it was for Montana.  They know what’s on the line.

• Upvote 3

I thought I read somewhere that Weber has an awful travel schedule to get to GF. 

Do teams still fly commercial? If so, do they fly into Fargo or Minneapolis and bus here?  Maybe we are spoiled at this level to be able and charter flights.