SiouxSports.com Forum

2019-2020 Recruiting

UND Fan

• 4 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Depending where you look, he is listed at both 6'8" and 6'10", weights 245.  Averaged 16.6 and 7.4 as a sophomore on a 28-4 team.  He started 21 of the 32 games played.  Shot 64% from the field on 63% FTs.  This is only offer at this point.

http://fccrams.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/bios/Ethan_Richardson

I assume he would come in as a junior?
Has been at Fresno City College for 3 years. Played 8 games as a true freshman in 2016-17, redshirted in 2017-18 and then played 32 games this season.  

Would make sense to help even out the classes since Panoam and Saddler are listed as the only two scholarship players in that class.

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

http://fccrams.com/sports/mbkb/2018-19/bios/Ethan_Richardson

I assume he would come in as a junior?
Has been at Fresno City College for 3 years. Played 8 games as a true freshman in 2016-17, redshirted in 2017-18 and then played 32 games this season.  

Would make sense to help even out the classes since Panoam and Saddler are listed as the only two scholarship players in that class.

He played one year at City College of San Francisco, then transferred to Reedley College (didn’t play there) before again transferring to Fresno City College.  He would have two years of eligibility remaining. 

Lots of moving around!!  Not necessarily a good sign!

1 hour ago, UND Fan said:

He played one year at City College of San Francisco, then transferred to Reedley College (didn’t play there) before again transferring to Fresno City College.  He would have two years of eligibility remaining. 

Lots of moving around!!  Not necessarily a good sign!

Plus given the track record of JUCO transfers at UND, I have some doubts. 

I'd rather take a chance on a grad transfer

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:46 AM, nd1sufan said:

They should be. NDSU being his first offer is the only chance they have of landing him. He is going to blow up this year. Maybe he is a huge Bison or Hawks fan, idk. I think he will get looks and offers from a minimum MVC or MW type school, or maybe a Creighton or Wichita State.

Looks like you got your guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, UND Fan said:

Sather continues to look at the local kids.  New offer:

PF Grant Nelson, 6'9", 190, Devils Lake.  Averaged 16.4 pts, 11.8 rebounds and 5 blocks/game as a junior.  Needs to put on some pounds!!

The Bison offered him as well.  Looks like he was offered at Northern when Sather was the coach. 

12 hours ago, UND Fan said:

PF Grant Nelson, 6'9", 190, Devils Lake.  Averaged 16.4 pts, 11.8 rebounds and 5 blocks/game as a junior.  Needs to put on some pounds!!

I have some extra pounds to donate if needed 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 9:37 PM, UND Fan said:

Offer to a PG from IL:

PG Nate Shockey, 6'2", 160, Elmhurst (York Community), IL  Has offer from MI Tech 

I have a feeling this kid is going to gain a lot more attention his senior year. Hopefully Sather can develop a solid relationship. 

On 6/19/2019 at 8:36 AM, UND Fan said: