SiouxSports.com Forum

Swat the Hornets

Nodak78

I found this on their fan site.

wman

Re: 28 Players Left the Program After 2016, Here’s Why

Post by clawman » Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:51 pm

Your former QB looked really good torching the Griz. What happened there?
Green Cookie Monster Moderator Posts: 2134 Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:08 am Location: 867-5309

Re: 28 Players Left the Program After 2016, Here’s Why

Post by Green Cookie Monster » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:12 pm

clawman wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:51 pm
Your former QB looked really good torching the Griz. What happened there?
He wanted to play for a winner.
KHam will torch the hornets this week.

7 posts • Page 1 of 1

Just win.

After the Idaho State game, I looked at the next three games as a group where if they can go 3-0, they will be back to where they were before the Idaho State game. This team has a lot of momentum right now, play a smart, sound game and they should come out with a win.

• Upvote 1

I found that Sac State message board, too. It's not very active, and they've already given up on the season. Didn't even do a game day thread for the SUU game (they had for the others). Their offense sounds pretty good - but the defense can't stop anyone, particularly on the ground (avg. 357 yds/game in 3 conference games).

• Kett will want to light up his old team
  • Our running game should give them fits
  • Starting QB (Thomson) was knocked out of the SUU game, backup went 15/33

Unfortunately, in order for this game to matter in postseason seeding we'll have to win by 4 scores or more again.

1 hour ago, LkvlleUNDFan said:

I found that Sac State message board, too. It's not very active, and they've already given up on the season. Didn't even do a game day thread for the SUU game (they had for the others). Their offense sounds pretty good - but the defense can't stop anyone, particularly on the ground (avg. 357 yds/game in 3 conference games).

• Kett will want to light up his old team
  • Our running game should give them fits
  • Starting QB (Thomson) was knocked out of the SUU game, backup went 15/33

Unfortunately, in order for this game to matter in postseason seeding we'll have to win by 4 scores or more again.

If they load the box Nate should have another good day.  RB's are looking their chops.  

Our defense should stop their running game.

No blocked punts please.

The message board is dead.  

Forecast for game time vs Sac St..........80 degrees yet the team is practice outside today? Why??? Anyone know the temp inside the HPC? Has to be closer to 80 than temp outside. So why do does UND need to expedite Phase II?

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So why do does UND need to expedite Phase II?

What does dilapidated locker rooms plus inadequate S&C/training facilitates, meeting rooms and coaches' offices have to do with whether the team is practicing indoor or outdoors?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Forecast for game time vs Sac St..........80 degrees yet the team is practice outside today? Why??? Anyone know the temp inside the HPC? Has to be closer to 80 than temp outside. So why do does UND need to expedite Phase II?

Maybe he wants them to absolutely love that weather. Harden them before they go play those Cali softies who can dream of surfing.

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

What does dilapidated locker rooms plus inadequate S&C/training facilitates, meeting rooms and coaches' offices have to do with whether the team is practicing indoor or outdoors?

Ya, we need to get indoors and get the lungs reconditioned to warm air.  It does make a difference.

6 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Ya, we need to get indoors and get the lungs reconditioned to warm air.  It does make a difference.

I'm fine with that but my point is what any of that has to do with the timeline on Phase II of the HPC which is locker rooms, coaches offices, meeting rooms and S&C. The two things have nothing to do with each other. 

2 hours ago, jdub27 said:

40 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

I'm fine with that but my point is what any of that has to do with the timeline on Phase II of the HPC which is locker rooms, coaches offices, meeting rooms and S&C. The two things have nothing to do with each other. 

So what's your point?

25 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So what's your point?

Trying to figure out how your comment about the need to expedite Phase II ties into with where they are practicing when it has no relevance. 

The question about where they are practicing is relevant. Trying to tie that to the urgency placed on getting Phase II done isn't.

Looking at Sac St's performance so far this year and how we've fared against I am hoping for a strong showing this Saturday. They narrowly beat UNC and narrowly lost to the Griz. We murdered both of those teams. They're plenty talented, like all Cali teams, but we should handle them if we are for real.

• Upvote 4