SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS bsu GAMEDAY THREAD

iluvdebbies

16 minutes ago, Siouxpoib said:

I think Berry and the coaching staff are responsible.   This team just continues to play bad, uninspiring, unexciting hockey.   I just hope action is taken before we hit rock bottom like Wisconsin did a few years back.

i was thinking the same thing...eaves won a natty and then !@#$ the bed for years but lived off that natty for years too long. brad wins one in his first year and not much since.

It's pretty bad when you know that they will let the other team hang around and hang  around, then give up a goal late.  Urgency to begin, score, play emotionless until they tie it, then show a little more urgency.  I am certain most fans saw Bemidji's goal as inevitable, don't know how the players and coaches can't see it coming, and focus on adding to a lead.  

Mankato sweeps BU

Minnesota is playing great vs UMD and thumpd a USTNDP that beat some teams

Wisconsin sweeps BC

Und ....OT for Manitoba and a 0-0-1 vs Bitchmidgee??? 0/8 on pp and 2/17 including the exhib.

Thats the facts. Been a long time since we looked this tiger in the face.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Somebody should look into improving that in my lifetime...

You'd think that the way they are slaves to analytics they would see it needs to be fixed. Of course those same analytics told them to put Simonson and Olson out frequently because of zone time, so you never know.  I would think they would have screamed how many career goals they had between them, so why are they your go to when you are down late.