SiouxSports.com Forum

UND VS bsu GAMEDAY THREAD

iluvdebbies

A loss and a tie to open the season to say I'm very disappointed is probably an understatement. Not many positives at all to take from this weekend. Very ugly and bad hockey this weekend. Better get to work and get a lot better this week to get ready for a tougher test next weekend against Mankato.
Going back to last season and missing the tournament we have heard a pretty consistent line about working harder, making the little plays, very little margin for error, etc. At some point the coaches and players need to just go out there and get the job done. Quit talking about how embarrassed, disappointed, and upset you are and go do something about it! Play with consistent energy, look like you have some sort of structure and special teams gameplan, have a sense of urgency, and play with a little excitement.

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

On a good note anyone who wants to watch minnesota mankato duluth and air force in fargo may have a much easier ticket to find.

Not the excitement needed going into regional ticket sales week. 

With my points I might have a chance if all you with lots of points don’t want tickets for the regional - I would love to get regional tickets and take my chances!