SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ BSU.......so it begins

Oxbow6

On 10/13/2018 at 9:26 AM, DrunkHockeyGuy said:

You don’t get it Goon. They didn’t have a hawk on their jersey. They just had North Dakota. You of all people should understand how mentally challenging and tough this is for those kids. 

I think are a lot bigger problems than what's on the jersey. Next someone will blame the new mascot, too. The problem is they Fighting Hawks aren't filling the nets with pucks. When that happens there's little room for error. 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

UND ice hockey is disgusting, as are you. Notice the similarities? 

Why would you subject yourself to something so disgusting? If you leave the thread, you can avoid it! 

Good God, can we stop with this childish name calling and off-thread nonsense?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, southpaw said:

Im more concerned the real issue with the team is the game day thread starters? Perhaps we need to switch it up after a loss. 

Clearly, @Oxbow6 is to blame for Friday. @iluvdebbies may deserve to start next Friday's but should be on a short leash. 

I'll except make banishment from starting game threads from here on out. If AZ would get out of bed before 6 pm (4 pm PST) this past weekend would have never had happened.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, southpaw said:

Im more concerned the real issue with the team is the game day thread starters? Perhaps we need to switch it up after a loss. 

Clearly, @Oxbow6 is to blame for Friday. @iluvdebbies may deserve to start next Friday's but should be on a short leash. 

If I don't get the start... I'm transferring.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I hate the waste of money on trying to be something its not, and the little bother jealousy complex the football only fools have with being as much like Fargo as the can, and the perverted need to destroy the history in order to create a parrallel reality.

You talk about history, yet you're the one who sees the hockey team standing on third base, assuming they hit a triple, while ignoring the $100+ million gift that they sit back on. With the nearly unlimited resources they have, some of the recent results are actually almost embarrassing. I say this as someone who has had season tickets for hockey for years and makes 1-2 road trips each season. Not sure if you are coming up with the most inflammatory things you can to rile people up or you actually believe it, but I hope it is the former.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

You talk about history, yet you're the one who sees the hockey team standing on third base, assuming they hit a triple, while ignoring the $100+ million gift that they sit back on. With the nearly unlimited resources they have, some of the recent results are actually almost embarrassing.

Yeah!

38 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

Just like the insanity of us predicting that same thing last season after the first horrible showing up in Alaska? Oh wait...

Yes, it's still utter insanity to predict no tournament berth after one game and as well as two, regardless of what happened last year. 

Lol good "call" last season predicting the rest of the year based off one performance. How about the previous 15 or whatever it was? Did you call those, too? :silly:

• UNDBIZ locked this topic