SiouxSports.com Forum

Bemidji State Online Options

chicofelipe

6 hours ago, FightingSU said:

I am actually serious.. 

If someone wants to cash app or venmo me $15 dollars, Ill get the month membership for tonight, and then cancel obviously, and give you the login for tonight! Then we can both only pay $15. 

Send me a message and Ill send you my cashtag either for venmo or Cash App, whichever. 

Let me know. ( No jokes plz, its 2018, people do stuff like this all the time. so whatever. If you don't want to then fine, but don't make some joke about me scamming bla blah)

I'm in. I'd like to split it. I run nchc app and share with two others no problem 

1 hour ago, dakotadan said:

What happened to BSU having their games broadcast by the local PBS or cable company? 

I'm curious about that too  I like on the iron range and usually watch them there. If it's not on guess they get my thirty lol

6 hours ago, FightingSU said:

I am actually serious.. 

If someone wants to cash app or venmo me $15 dollars, Ill get the month membership for tonight, and then cancel obviously, and give you the login for tonight! Then we can both only pay $15. 

Send me a message and Ill send you my cashtag either for venmo or Cash App, whichever. 

Let me know. ( No jokes plz, its 2018, people do stuff like this all the time. so whatever. If you don't want to then fine, but don't make some joke about me scamming bla blah)

I purchased so I could watch UND and the SCSU games this weekend. If you are still game, I can try to see if it works on multiple devices/locations and if so, I'd share my account info.

1 hour ago, dakotadan said:

What happened to BSU having their games broadcast by the local PBS or cable company? 

BSU ended it. Which is insane because their games were broadcast to every household in the upper midwest with bunny ears. I would say that exposure alone was worth more than whatever piddly amount they make on streaming.

11 minutes ago, Pump It Up said:

I purchased so I could watch UND and the SCSU games this weekend. If you are still game, I can try to see if it works on multiple devices/locations and if so, I'd share my account info.

Send me a personal message I'd be willing to throw in some cash if I works tonight.