SiouxSports.com Forum

Bemidji State Online Options

chicofelipe

8 minutes ago, chicofelipe said:

So far the only option I have found is the $30 monthly "Pro" plan at https://www.flohockey.tv/ 

This gets you all WCHA games for a month. There doesn't appear to be a single game plan. Please, somebody prove me wrong. 

I'm sure they did the research to figure out this was more profitable than offering a single game option along with a weekly / monthly pass, but they are going to be leaving a lot of money on the table tonight by not offering a single night option.

• Like 1

Nope, there is no single team/single game option.......  The WCHA went with FloHockey this year and this pricing structure.  I agree with AJS, they are leaving A LOT of money on the table.....I have decided to listen to the Beaver Radio Network online this year.

Plus, we are billeting a kid with our local Junior team, so we went out and bought their streaming package so we could watch his road games.

1 hour ago, Millsy said:

Nope, there is no single team/single game option.......  The WCHA went with FloHockey this year and this pricing structure.  I agree with AJS, they are leaving A LOT of money on the table.....I have decided to listen to the Beaver Radio Network online this year.

Plus, we are billeting a kid with our local Junior team, so we went out and bought their streaming package so we could watch his road games.

What is the annual cost for video? Bemidji broadcasts are good but are likely one of the few in the league.

21 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

What is the annual cost for video? Bemidji broadcasts are good but are likely one of the few in the league.

I believe it is $150 for the season.  But then again, that gets you access to the whole league.  And yes, some feeds are good (Bemidji, Bowling Green, Michigan Tech), others are blah (Lake Superior, Huntsville, Anchorage) from what I can recall from last year.

2 hours ago, Millsy said:

care to elaborate?

12 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

I am actually serious.. 

If someone wants to cash app or venmo me $15 dollars, Ill get the month membership for tonight, and then cancel obviously, and give you the login for tonight! Then we can both only pay $15. 

Send me a message and Ill send you my cashtag either for venmo or Cash App, whichever. 

Let me know. ( No jokes plz, its 2018, people do stuff like this all the time. so whatever. If you don't want to then fine, but don't make some joke about me scamming bla blah)

Any idea if it will support multiple streams from one subscription?   Seemed kind of iffy after reading the FAQs on their site.

2 hours ago, chicofelipe said:

So far the only option I have found is the $30 monthly "Pro" plan at https://www.flohockey.tv/ 

This gets you all WCHA games for a month. There doesn't appear to be a single game plan. Please, somebody prove me wrong. 

Go to the wcha site and click on flohockey....12.50 a month.... cancel anytime.