SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Manitoba - EXH GAME

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, iluvdebbies said:

Plus... Berry is the one standing in the way of Grand Forks getting an AHL team.

WHAT ? Please explain ? Another year & no playoffs & I'm out of here in winter - A AHL Team could change that

8 hours ago, Cratter said:

2000 empty seats but was a sellout at 11,634 seats scanned? From the sounds of it.

I don't remember the last time the Ralph sold out the Manitoba game like yesterday.

Unless the Ralph has new ways of counting tickets.

2016, but we did have to raise some new decorations that night

The new intro was terrible, nothing exciting. The flames where very .... NAHLish.

I'm going to like JBD very much.

17 was a bit starryeyed and looked like a freshman with a lot to learn, he will find his comfort level. 

poor Bob. But loved that Berry stuck with him. 

REA changes:

The new specialty themed stations were neat but some feedback 

The opening night cresit card machines not working sucked... delayed my grinders getting into my foodhole.

The ceiling speakers playing music right above the ordering window is a big miss, can't hear and the workers struggled to hear orders too. 

10 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

The new intro was terrible, nothing exciting. The flames where very .... NAHLish.

17 was a bit starryeyed and looked like a freshman with a lot to learn, he will find his comfort level. 

REA changes:

The opening night cresit card machines not working sucked... delayed my grinders getting into my foodhole.

The ceiling speakers playing music right above the ordering window is a big miss, can't hear and the workers struggled to hear orders too. 

Do you know how much the bottomless pop and popcorn were? 

11 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Tell that to the cop who got canned in Jamestown! What a chump he was

The one who couldn't come up with a better excuse for pulling over some nonresidents than "they were following the law too closely and appeared nervous"?

34 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

Do you know how much the bottomless pop and popcorn were? 

$8 for pop. Didn't buy the corn, empty filler that takes up room for grinders, tostadas, pork loin sammich, cheese curds, funnel cakes and nachos.

& dippin dots.

& Blue.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

The one who couldn't come up with a better excuse for pulling over some nonresidents than "they were following the law too closely and appeared nervous"?

Yep. If there were that many cases where he caught someone riding dirty he likely pulled over a lot of people that hadn't done anything wrong. 

On 10/7/2018 at 8:57 PM, Frozen4sioux said:

REA changes:

That seems to be an exhibition only thing.