SiouxSports.com Forum

ISU @ UND Predictions

GoHawks

7 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

UND 31

ISU 17

UND has a strong running game even with the predictable toss play being run 15-20 times. 

ISU has little success in the air with quick passes but not enough against Eric Schmidts defense. Harris with his first INT this season.....

You stole my score!  I'll go 34-14.  4 TD's (one attributed directly to defense, either by scoring, or setting up good field position), and 2 FGs.  Need to get that kicker some Alerus confidence.  Idaho State gets by Schmidt's defense twice, but never drives close enough for field goals.

• Like 1

We win by 14.  Nobody gets hurt. We look good enough to a packed house that everyone wants to come back. Coaches are good again. We are talking about a new player that has stepped up and impressed. Tight ends get 3 catches. We have four sacks. Two interceptions. Four beers and enough food for three people are consumed prior to game time.

5 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

UND just held Sam Houston State to 23 points... at their place.

No way UND should allow more than that in the Alerus Center to Idaho State ...

UND 24 

Idaho State 17

UND offense continues to struggle to put up points 

We better score more than 30. We really need to put on a good show. 

14 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

UND just held Sam Houston State to 23 points... at their place.

No way UND should allow more than that in the Alerus Center to Idaho State ...

UND 24 

Idaho State 17

UND offense continues to struggle to put up points 

I didn't want to say this but I feel the same way. This is the time for Rudy and the offense to show all of us something.

The defense performed well against SHSU and previously against UW, they are not my concern despite ISU's reliance on the quick passing game. I think there will be adjustments there. My concern is the offense. With some of the weapons that UND has, especially at RB, we should be able to put up numbers and chew up clock. That's only happened in spurts so far this year. This needs to be a statement game for the offense following some success in Texas last week.