SiouxSports.com Forum

UND - Sam Houston Game Day Thread

SiouxFan100

Nice win for the program 

Would to see the Al packed Saturday with the excitement that currently surrounds the program.  

Sounds like unfortunate news with Zeke.   Feel bad for the young man.  Great talent.  

Und needs to take care of business against Idaho st then take the bye week to heal up.  Yes.....und actually has a bye week during the season.  Should be 3-1 and rested up before going out to Colorado  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Longtime fan said:

Nice win for the program 

Would to see the Al packed Saturday with the excitement that currently surrounds the program.  

Sounds like unfortunate news with Zeke.   Feel bad for the young man.  Great talent.  

Und needs to take care of business against Idaho st then take the bye week to heal up.  Yes.....und actually has a bye week during the season.  Should be 3-1 and rested up before going out to Colorado  

Actually the bye is after UNC and before Montana

17 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I really noticed Larson out there last night. He’s already very good. Best part was when he grabbed one of their stud WRs near their sideline and just ripped him to the ground with zero regard for human life. Their players took exception and the wr popped up to get into it with him but he just gave him a quick glance, turned, and walked back to the huddle to get him some more. It was a thing of beauty and the exact mentality that our team needs to have.

Pregame had Larson out. It was easily apparent that he was not out

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I really noticed Larson out there last night. He’s already very good. Best part was when he grabbed one of their stud WRs near their sideline and just ripped him to the ground with zero regard for human life. Their players took exception and the wr popped up to get into it with him but he just gave him a quick glance, turned, and walked back to the huddle to get him some more. It was a thing of beauty and the exact mentality that our team needs to have.

He plays with an edge and has only played 3 games in his short career.   He will be a fun one to watch for many years! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Old School Guy said:

Go to Watch ESPN and setup an account online. ESPN3

Good luck with that. ESPN3 is a joke. I signed up with them last night but was cut off just before the 1st TD. It never said this was a temp sign in. For the whole 1st half I tried everything til finally saw a page where I had to contact my “Dish” Provider. Went to bed and had to read on here this a.m. to find out who won. What a game I missed.Cya in person for 1st time next week. Go Hawks!

3 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Looks as though Larson is having an impact only 3 games in.

40 Larson, Noah 3 10 9 19 0.5-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
21 Palmborg, Tanner 3 11 5 16 1.5-9 1.0-6 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
25 Canady, Jordan 3 11 4 15 0-0 0-0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
44 Rodgers, Donnell 3 10 5 15 1.0-6 1.0-6 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
39 Johnson, Tykeise 3 9 5 14 2.0-6 0-0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
55 Bennett, Mason 3 6 8 14 5.0-25 4.0-20 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
15 Turner, Jaxson 3 5 8 13 1.5-4 1.0-3 0 1 1 0 0 0 0
24 Harris, Deion 3 9 2 11 2.0-7 0-0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0
6 Holm, Evan 3 6 4 10 0-0 0-0 0 5 0 0 0 0 0
50 Steiger, Andre 3 6 1 7 1.0-4 0-0 0 0 1 1 0 0 0
19 Shannon, Ty 3 5 1 6 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
12 Blubaugh, Hayden 2 4 1 5 0-0 0-0 1 2 0 0 0 0 0
16 Galvin, Hayden 2 2 3 5 0.5-1 0-0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0
58 Vrede, Tyron 3 3 2 5 2.0-16 1.0-15 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
49 Reynolds, Hayden 3 3 1 4 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
98 Engwall, Carl 2 3 1 4 2.0-4 0-0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0
52 Williams, Everett 3 3 0 3 1.0-2 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I used it last season and I did have to identify my satellite service provider. But once you do that, all you should have to do is go to the ESPN.com. Click WatchESPN. On the upper right hand in the corner there is a round icon (black/white). Once you click there it was ask for the email or login ID and password. From there, you select the desired programming by filtering the date, event, (don't on click ESPN+). Click on "Watch". I watched UND Eastern Washington game last year with no glitches. I watched the game from yesterday again today.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, LeaveNoDoubt said:

He couldn’t catch that because it was a terrible throw. And our best player isn’t on the field for these two HUGE downs 

I really don’t want to see Santiago In the backfield when on the goal line. Out in the slot would be a match up many teams would dread to see. The thing about Olivera is he normally can bulldoze multiple guys for yards after contact. I want to see O or JJ because those guys are beasts that can’t be stopped. We need more passes to them out of he backfield

3 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

After I got home last night, I read through the SHSU fan board game day thread.  One of them said this, "they were straight up bigger and meaner than us".  Those are the types of comments we like to see from an opposing fan base.....from a good team and program.  I saw another couple comments similar to that on their board. 

• Upvote 1