SiouxSports.com Forum

UW-UND Predictions

UND Fan

42-6 at half. Our kicker gets out of his funk. 59-16 final. Leach nails 3 field goals from over 35 yards out. Misses another from 52. Offense will look fairly good. D backs will get killed but improve. I have a feeling our special teams besides our field goal unit will look like a bad high school team. 

Washington is a whole different animal then any other team that und has played....and this week they come with bad intentions.  It’s their home opener and their first game after their title hopes came crashing down momentarily with a narrow loss to a top 10 team.   They need to win every game from here on out and it doesn’t hurt to show the committee some eye popping scores.....and und is up. 

They have a top 10 D with experience and depth everywhere.  They have a QB that has so far thrown for over 9000 yards, rb that has run for over 4500 yards and 45 tds so far, great TE and a massive great o line (All-Amer OT 6’8” 340).   

I have a feeling they will show no mercy.  They just don’t want to win, but want to win impressively .....taking out their auburn loss the week before on und....giving their fans a show.   This is the one game I won’t predict a score 

I have nothing to lose with my prediction just as UND has nothing to lose going out to Seattle and playing aggressive football. I’m not putting any money down on this. 

I just ask that UND play their hearts out for 60 minutes. The coaches need to have some balls out there also.

Ketteringham has an arm - use it. Rudolph has a brain - use it. 

UND 28 Washington 24

• Upvote 1