SiouxSports.com Forum

No Confidence on DiLorenzo... Again

SWSiouxMN

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/education/4525209-investigation-finds-rep-emily-obriens-und-claims-unsubstantiated

Didn't know where this was talked about in the threads, but no surprises here.

You mean Kennedy, a Republican, didn't discriminate against O'Brien for being a Republican? That's pretty crazy. 

Also, I believe it's illegal, or at least highly frowned upon, for a legislator who's also a state employee to double dip on pay during session. Good for UND not paying her while she's not performing her job duties. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

Also, I believe it's illegal, or at least highly frowned upon, for a legislator who's also a state employee to double dip on pay during session. Good for UND not paying her while she's not performing her job duties. 

There are a whole lot of those and I wonder how many don't forego and do double-dip. 

Examples of legislator who's also a state employee: One. Another

42 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

There are a whole lot of those and I wonder how many don't forego and do double-dip. 

Examples of legislator who's also a state employee: One. Another

I remember hearing Flakoll and Grindberg were being double paid by ndsu and the legislature.  Although they were really working hard to funnel as much money to ndsu as possible while in session, so perhaps it was an unwritten portion of their job duties.