SiouxSports.com Forum

NFL 2018 - 2019

SiouxFan100

I hope Pittsburgh gets into the playoffs. I also hope the Vikings make it. I would normally want the eagles in but not at the expense of the Vikings. Nice to see da bears in this year.

wouldn’t minded not having the patriots in. Not upset the packers didn’t make it. 

just for kicks it’s too bad the bills missed out - again 

On 12/30/2018 at 4:50 PM, Prison_Mike said:

Since the Rams are up big, if I were the Bears I would not only sit my starters but I would tank the second half to ensure they get to play the Vikings in the first round next week. 

I, for one, am happy that the integrity of the game was respected by the Chicago Bears and their coaching staff.  You play to win the game.  Period.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Blackheart said:

Better team won...KC defense can't stop anybody.

The Chiefs would be headed to the Super Bowl if one of their defensive linemen hadn't been lined up in the neutral zone on the same play that Brady threw a pick late in the 4th quarter with Chiefs in the lead. When you get Brady and the Patriots down, you better finish the job. KC found out the hard way what happens when you don't.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

So, since 2001, the Rams (2X), Cardinals, 49ers, and Seahawks (2X) have all been to the Super Bowl.  Now I realize that the divisions have realigned since then, but contrast that with the current AFC (L)east...

Now that conference is a joke. Niners, and Cards are pathetic and Seahawks have fallen from their powerful state. All divisions change powerhouses. Where was New England in the 90’s, 80’s and 70’s?

• Upvote 1