SiouxSports.com Forum

MDtoGF

Just now, homer said:

Looking forward to the game tonight.  Hoping the student turnout for tailgating is as good this afternoon as it was last years opener.  That was a party for the students and an awesome sight to see. 

I’m sure the reputation of the tailgate party is well known around campus. It’s only a matter of time before more of them make their way into the game and get hooked.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, The Fan said:

Thanks. Excited to watch UND football. Excited for this season. Not a parent. A relative tho. Noah has helped us become committed UND football fans. Hoping for a better season than last year. Good Luck. 

Hopefully Noah doesn’t get really sick and lose 15 lbs again this year so he can dominate.

35 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I’m sure the reputation of the tailgate party is well known around campus. It’s only a matter of time before more of them make their way into the game and get hooked.

The student tailgating area is a must see!  Even if you are not into tail-gating, you need to walk thru the student area.   If you have little ones, you may want to cover their eyes :)

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ND1 said:

The student tailgating area is a must see!  Even if you are not into tail-gating, you need to walk thru the student area.   If you have little ones, you may want to cover their eyes :)

Watch the knees....as one of our fellow posters got taken out at the knee last year near the student section!!  He was an offensive guy, not used to the cut blocking I guess.

• Upvote 1