SiouxSports.com Forum

MDtoGF

2 hours ago, gfhockey said:

I questioned miller about this on Twitter and he’s getting salty

FMP -- So, Miller used the image for his article.

Second, I believe this is the first time that these two teams have played.

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

You know why? Miller has zero to do with the image that was used for his article? 

Second, I believe this is the first time that these two teams have played. That said, you still need to have to have a featured image, so I am going to cut him some slack. 

Just saying... not trying to start a war on here. 

Having the image feature the team actually on his beat would be a logical expectation, yes?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Shawn-O said:

Having the image feature the team actually on his beat would be a logical expectation, yes?  

I would say that was a poor selection by the people that laid out the paper. 

You could use another image of the said team not playing the Bison. 

33 minutes ago, Goon said:

You know why? Miller has zero to do with the image that was used for his article? 

Second, I believe this is the first time that these two teams have played. That said, you still need to have to have a featured image, so I am going to cut him some slack. 

Just saying... not trying to start a war on here. 

Miller put it in the paper goon. 

• Like 1

Haven’t been on BV, but I’m guessing they are laughing hysterically about the posters acting like high school freshman girls on this board. Not saying it was a smart thing for the herald to do ... part of that know your audience, but it has been blown so far out of proportion on here, it is ridiculous.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Haven’t been on BV, but I’m guessing they are laughing hysterically about the posters acting like high school freshman girls on this board. Not saying it was a smart thing for the herald to do ... part of that know your audience, but it has been blown so far out of proportion on here, it is ridiculous.

I can’t imagine the backlash if the situation were reversed.  I would not rule out someone from that fan base writing a letter to the editor if a UND photo is used the week when they play Cal Poly.  You just wouldn’t see it.  

• Upvote 4