SiouxSports.com Forum

MDtoGF

UND also goes to Grambling St and Alcorn St in September for day games.  Will be very hot still.

Even Nicholls St shouldn’t be a DI school, as it was a JC two generations ago, has an endowment less than $10 million, and has less than 6000 undergrads.  UND will be wracking up non-conference wins against penniless schools.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

UND also goes to Grambling St and Alcorn St in September for day games.  Will be very hot still.

Even Nicholls St shouldn’t be a DI school, as it was a JC two generations ago, has an endowment less than $10 million, and has less than 6000 undergrads.  UND will be wracking up non-conference wins against penniless schools.

Good, it beats losing to them :D

Not too long ago they might have lost to them. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Read the recap to learn a bit about the superb day UND had. Great game all around. https://seamoresports.com/2018/10/21/7-1-how-und-soccer-soared-past-purdue-fort-wayne/ If you can, come watch this team on senior day Friday against SDSU. A positive result and some help could clinch a tournament spot for the first time since the move to the Big Sky. 

UND has scored an incredible 40 goals against only 7 against.  But they can still miss the Summit League playoffs if their last two games against SDSU and USD are lost and if ORU wins one game.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sports/wsoc/2018-19/standings

Great scoring against lower teams like PUFW and WIU and SWAC schools may not be enough.

17 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

UND has scored an incredible 40 goals against only 7 against.  But they can still miss the Summit League playoffs if their last two games against SDSU and USD are lost and if ORU wins one game.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/sports/wsoc/2018-19/standings

Great scoring against lower teams like PUFW and WIU and SWAC schools may not be enough.

True.. but I will note that Logan said that was the best performance this team has had since he's been here.. this is the best team for UND since they moved to the Big Sky, regardless of final result a lot of positives remain for this side, and UND has already played USD in exhibition play as well. Will be a great two games. 

From UND's soccer twitter. Moller is up against ladies from major colleges, let's help her.....

North Dakota Soccer

MoreFresh off her four-goal performance on Sunday, Katie Moller still needs your votes for the Senior CLASS Award! #UNDproud #PledgeYourLoyalty                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

:
  • Upvote 1

I went to my first UND soccer game. Soccer isn’t my favorite sport but I like just going to a variety of events.

When are we getting a permanent home? EGF high school has a very nice place. I assume our permanent home will have locker rooms!

I am glad I went. Soccer is sort of frustrating for me. Probably because I never played it.