SiouxSports.com Forum

2018-19 Season

SWSiouxMN

On 3/14/2019 at 5:07 PM, RogerRoger12 said:

Agreed both are good players, but saying one is good on offense and one is good on defense isn’t cutting one short. And seeing Und needs Offense I like her a little more 

Not impressed with Reinke. Now her former teammate, Duchscherer looks like a player though I hear that softball is her sport.

If Manson is another Reinke, she'll be a nice enough player but not nearly fast enough to play Summit ball.

On 3/19/2019 at 10:17 PM, shep said:

Not impressed with Reinke. Now her former teammate, Duchscherer looks like a player though I hear that softball is her sport.

If Manson is another Reinke, she'll be a nice enough player but not nearly fast enough to play Summit ball.

Reinke didn’t seem to like improve in her 2nd year. I do think she will contribute more these next two years.

saw Manson play five times this year. Seems to have an impressive mentality but is slightly built. Can she compete physically? 

In some ways Manson reminds me of Sarah Jacobson.

8 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Reinke didn’t seem to like improve in her 2nd year. I do think she will contribute more these next two years.

saw Manson play five times this year. Seems to have an impressive mentality but is slightly built. Can she compete physically? 

In some ways Manson reminds me of Sarah Jacobson.

Your point about "slightly built" is my impression of half the current roster. I was surprised how many looked like high school players based on their size and "thickness."